07 Wrangler TK??

Connect

Ok so most of you have probably heard of it, but It makes me curious because I think a 4 door wrangler and/or a truck version would be pretty sweet. Can't imagine they changed the body a whole lot though, can't tell through the spy pics but I like the moab wheels.

The 2007 Wrangler TK

Scrub

stupid of them to ditch the 4.0 totally now, and hopefully they dont go the same route as the WK and KJ with IFS :barf:

But a Wrangler with a v8 would be cool to see :yup:

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
Scrub said:
stupid of them to ditch the 4.0 totally now, and hopefully they dont go the same route as the WK and KJ with IFS :barf:

But a Wrangler with a v8 would be cool to see :yup:

4.0 will not pass 2007 emissions standards.

Connect

Yea it's a good engine, but I think anyone looking for torque would go for the V8 now anyways. I would actually buy one if the four door looks cool.

Maybe with the v8 model we are looking at stock dana 44's front and rear? maybe even a whole new drivetrain. The possibilities are endless.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
Connect said:
Yea it's a good engine, but I think anyone looking for torque would go for the V8 now anyways. I would actually buy one if the four door looks cool.

Maybe with the v8 model we are looking at stock dana 44's front and rear? maybe even a whole new drivetrain. The possibilities are endless.

Chrysler is switching over to AAM axles, so that what you'll see under future Jeeps. Bye-bye Dana. :(