1/2 Price Sale This Weekend

Scrub

Pick-n-pull is having a half price sale this weekend (for us Fri and Sat).

Just wanted to let everyone know incase you needed some parts :D

kairo

Staff member
I wanna go back to carson and pull that bumper and roll cage we saw on that Chero.

rusty_tlc

Maybe you guys could keep an eye put for a flip and fold rear seat for me? Most anything will work as long as it has all the brackets, but I'd prefer a Zuke seat.

DBXJ

kairo said:
I wanna go back to carson and pull that bumper and roll cage we saw on that Chero.

okay then u drive this time LOL but the cage and stuff was wleded to it unless u wanna cut it off
but if u wanna go LMK

MR.ROCKAPE

Cool has anybody been out there lately??I am planning to go to get some dana 44 axles out of a waggy.Was there any complete Waggys out there???I may buy three fronts and one rear possibly a ford 9inch out of a lincoln.

kairo

Staff member
rockape said:
Cool has anybody been out there lately??I am planning to go to get some dana 44 axles out of a waggy.Was there any complete Waggys out there???I may buy three fronts and one rear possibly a ford 9inch out of a lincoln.

I saw at least one waggy with both axles. And one or two with just fronts

spoon

rockape said:
Don't do it! Don't do it! Those D44 toothpick axles will NEVER hold up for what you want to do in your mystery machine.
:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :bustedrun :bustedrun :bustedrun Go Ford 9/D60 hybrid. Do it! Do it! :yup: Or just go with some Eatons. :D

Last edited:

Norm the Big

If anyone cares to look. I need some bumpstops off of an Isuzu Trooper. I'm not asking you to pull them. But if you see a Trooper lemme know. Please? :D

Sauce

rockape said:
hey snake, when you going out, I thought you might need some help, drop me a pm or give me a call if you want to roll...

MR.ROCKAPE

Did anybody else go??I got two axles for the street crawler at a sweet price.A front Waggy dana 44 complete and a rear dana 44 with DISK BRAKES. :scratchhe I bet you dont know what that came out of :disagree: All for $152 out the door!!!

Scrub

Damn so i guess i wont be the only one running a Isuzu D44......The factory disc's are what grabbed my attention about them :yup: