200 registered users

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
It's quite a milestone! Congrats to oxiderock for being a 200th registered member. (Of course, we still don't know how many of you have registered multiple times. :nono: )

kairo

Staff member
Denis said:
It's quite a milestone! Congrats to oxiderock for being a 200th registered member. (Of course, we still don't know how many of you have registered multiple times. :nono: )

It's quite an accomplishment. We started with about 10, got up to maybe 80, rebuilt the website, and now we're up to 200!

Not only are we getting new members, we're getting people who are starting to contribute. 86xjfor8 stands out, as well as sierra vally. Plus we get our share of comedic relief in the form of the hardcore foursome

throttleboy

kairo said:
Plus we get our share of comedic relief in the form of the hardcore foursome
we aim to please ;) !! 200 ppl holy sh!t...its gettin crowded round here :yup: !!

Last edited:

Connect

Yea pretty big, I just wish half would actually post something :D kinda lonely talking to the foursome all the time... ok maybe there is more then 4

DBXJ

yea there is 200 ppl but out of them all about 10 of them post on a regular basis

Last edited:

spoon

Sauce said:
only 200 people, we suck :(
Only when it comes to the get out and go wheeling department. As long as this board's members are mainly locals, this board won't suck. We all enjoyed the " Pizza Jeep V-Crack challenge" thread and the highly anticipated "RockApe Challenge" thread (that never happened because this boards resident homosexual Pizza Flamer doesn't know how to tell time). You just can't have that kind of fun on a board that has 15,000 members who are located all over the country. Now if we can just get more fools out wheelin' and hell even a bit more web wheelin' (come awn fools make like Shaq and post up!!!), this board will be a lot more fun.

xjmoser

spoon said:
Only when it comes to the get out and go wheeling department. As long as this board's members are mainly locals, this board won't suck. We all enjoyed the " Pizza Jeep V-Crack challenge" thread and the highly anticipated "RockApe Challenge" thread (that never happened because this boards resident homosexual Pizza Flamer doesn't know how to tell time). You just can't have that kind of fun on a board that has 15,000 members who are located all over the country. Now if we can just get more fools out wheelin' and hell even a bit more web wheelin' (come awn fools make like Shaq and post up!!!), this board will be a lot more fun.

Holy crap I agree with spooner on this one. :eek:

NevadaXJ

spoon said:
Only when it comes to the get out and go wheeling department.

I've been out wheeling the last few weekends. Last sunday I found some pretty cool trails (for me) out by Pyramid, and today I am headed out on some trails around here. Not all of us feel the need to document every trip we make, and I don't invite anyone because I would want to bore you all with my boring trails.

Connect

We should though because we have alot of mild wheelers who enjoy non-difficult trails. Barely anyone here will do moonrocks and bronco canyon, because we are just a bunch of 4.5" lift 31" tire mall crawlers.

We need a first rain/snow peavine or hunter lake run to get things muddy :)

xjmoser

Connect said:
We should though because we have alot of mild wheelers who enjoy non-difficult trails. Barely anyone here will do moonrocks and bronco canyon, because we are just a bunch of 4.5" lift 31" tire mall crawlers.

We need a first rain/snow peavine or hunter lake run to get things muddy :)

Thats funny!

You guys say that until its time to go out and all of the sudden you cant go or........Can you say clearance sale a Meadowood Mall

NevadaXJ

xjmoser said:
You guys say that until its time to go out and all of the sudden you cant go or........Can you say clearance sale a Meadowood Mall

I've been out on my fair share, I just don't like to go anywhwere when it's really hot, and I can't do the long, far away trips because I don't trust my Jeep to make it all the way there. Moonrocks isn't my thing, and i can't do the harder trails, so my options are limited.