2015 Hunting Appliacation, Tags, Results

DirtyChemist

Premium Member
It's the time of the year a lot of people get excited about. The Big Game Seasons and Applications catalog is out.

Who is hunting what? Who was successful? Who has good photos of Nevada when they were hunting?

I'm going for deer and antelope still looking for my first and still collecting bonus points.

Nevadabackroader

Probably out again for this year. I think I lost all my bonus points anyways because I haven't put in the last two years. I'm eligible for Antelope again this year though so I may put in. It's been five years since I've killed anything- Antelope in 2010...

trupster415

My wife and I will be putting in for antlered mule deer and bull elk.. Here is my harvest from the Sheldons last yearimage.jpg

Can't wait!
e7ddf1a6e8d49a97f250c7cb8f614717.jpg

DirtyChemist

Premium Member
When do tags have to be in by?

4/20. Seriously.

$87 later and I have bonus points for Nelson sheep and Antlered Elk and I'm hoping to get 194 for 1331 and 021/022 for Antelope. I figure whenever I get my first tag it should be a little closer to home just in case I have an experienced friend with a weekend off to guide me.

Last edited:

Desertdog77

Just put in apps. BEWARE there are changes to the Huntnevada website. Read with care before clicking. Also some deer hunt units have changed. Check to make sure the hunt number actually contains the unit(s) you want!

AlpineCJ5

Put in for Bull in 061/071. I've pulled three cows from there three years in a row, and I'm hoping to get one of the big Bulls I've seen out there. I only have one bonus point, so my chances are low, but it could happen!

twich55

Smoke stick Muley in 202-205, 208 and cow elk 061-71L not to bad, the Mule Deer Tag was my last choice, never had that happen before.