A New Look for my XJ?

Scrub

Well im kinda in the middle of a minor clean up and facelift on my XJ and i just thought that i would post a during pic of the front of my XJ :)

-Matt-

Attachments

• facelift1.jpg
    facelift1.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 65

NevadaXJ

Looks alot how mine looked a few hours ago. Went to the Pik-N-Sav and got stock tow hooks and brackets for...... wait for it.... wait for it... $15. :eek:

While I had the bumper off, I installed the lights I have been wanting to put on for a few months. Things are back together and tight now, and I now have front recovery points.... and some nice chrome up front.... :crazy:

Scrub

Well i decided that i dident like how the front of mine looked so i decided to take it apart and paint it all, repainted the grill and the head light bezel's black took off the chrome strips and painted them black and repainted the bumper black, if you cant tell im not all that fond of chrome and im still undecided if i want to put the push bar back on or not, tomorrow morning im going to put the bumper back on and see how i like it without the push bar :)

but i wish that i had some tow hooks to put on it while i had it apart.....

-Matt-

Scrub

And here is the finished product, I Think it looks alot better now, im still undecided on putting the push bar on right now or not.

tell me what you think.

-Matt-

Attachments

• facliftcomp1.jpg
    facliftcomp1.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 48

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
Scrub said:
And here is the finished product, I Think it looks alot better now, im still undecided on putting the push bar on right now or not.

tell me what you think.

-Matt-

looks better without it.