A/Ts or M/Ts

AT or MT?

• Total voters

kairo

Staff member
I don't really like mud....Try to avoid it if possible. Rock crawling and trail riding are really up my alley. I'm almost inclined to go to a good set of All terrains rather than Muds. Any thoughts?

dye_dan

I thought MT's were supposed to be better on rocks than AT's anyway, not just mud. I'd say go with MT's, then you'll be covered in all situations. I've been pretty happy with my MT's, and you never know when you'll encounter mud on the way to the rocks!

blackwidow

nick go with MT's. Driving on the trails we did in the snow would have been horrible with AT's. Besides, MT's are good for everything.

Scrub

yea i agree go with MT's all terrains are okay if your going for good looks and good on road drivablility but go with the muds if you really want to play off road and you can stand not so great on road manners.

xjmoser

MTRs I love them they work awesome and im sure eric would agree. My next tires 35s will be MTRs

Dont forget to rotate often :D

kairo

Staff member
Well you A/T hating guys have spoken. I didn't really want them anyways.

M/T's it is :D Too bad I'm giving into peer pressure haha

Verdi911

AT's vs MT's

I have both BFG MT's and AT's on my vehicles now. I wish I'd skipped the MT's. 95% of my driving is on road and the ride is terrible with the MT's. The MT's are wearing faster. For me, the AT's work just fine. Also have two sets of MTR's. Like 'em.

Good luck which ever way you decide.