Adj. Track Bar At PnP--WHO TOOK IT??

RWKXJ

WHO GOT IT???

:mad:
on wednesday I was at PnP and found an adj. track bar. Had the heim joint on the body mount side, with a kinda "hammered" gray finish....RubiconExpress I think. Anyway, got the body mounted side off no problem, had to use a big breaker bar to break the axle side free, but it would have it that the bolt was rusted inside the sleeve in the rubber bushing--This thing did not want to come off....so Thursday the one day I dont go w/ power tools to cut it out(had to line up a generator to use my grinder). I go back today(friday) w/ all need to get it...........GONE!!!! So b/c I couldnt get off work yesterday...I lost a great find at a junk yard...I knew it would be hot, when I saw it looked like a gem just calling to me....
Anyway did someone from here snag it?? If so how much did you get it for...and if you were wondering I've got the mount for the body side........

Just my luck! Thanks for listening to my frustration! Oh well...look forward to meeting you guys tonight @ Pizza....

Bryan

DBXJ

hey the same thing happened to me and davidt we worked on it for a couple of hours and we came back and it was gone

DBXJ

well whit our it was a few months ago we pull and worked and everything and we came back and the whole axle and what not was gone it did suck

hey did u happen to see if that jeep had add-a-leafsx?

RWKXJ

Actually I meant to post it in my original thread...it had a full lifted leaf pack in the back with some pretty beefy lift shackles too. I was thinking about taking the leaves and shackles and building a new pack out of those and my 3"pack that I have on the jeep already but dont have time today...and they will probably be gone next time anyway....knowing my luck.

RWKXJ

the leafs look like Rusty's 3" I say this only b/c I have that same leaf pack and it has the same spring wraps (bent over steel...not a bolted wrap like some others) but it did have some plastic pieces between each leaf - I cant think of the name right now...
the shackles are probably provide ~ 1 to ~1.25 lift....
Oh and it did have some nice looking polished diff covers for a Dana 30 and 35...

Scrub

man that does suck, i've had that happen to me more then once, and i get pissed everytime, but theres not much you can do about it :(

-Matt-

MR.ROCKAPE

RWKXJ said:
WHO GOT IT???

:mad:
on wednesday I was at PnP and found an adj. track bar. Had the heim joint on the body mount side, with a kinda "hammered" gray finish....RubiconExpress I think. Anyway, got the body mounted side off no problem, had to use a big breaker bar to break the axle side free, but it would have it that the bolt was rusted inside the sleeve in the rubber bushing--This thing did not want to come off....so Thursday the one day I dont go w/ power tools to cut it out(had to line up a generator to use my grinder). I go back today(friday) w/ all need to get it...........GONE!!!! So b/c I couldnt get off work yesterday...I lost a great find at a junk yard...I knew it would be hot, when I saw it looked like a gem just calling to me....
Anyway did someone from here snag it?? If so how much did you get it for...and if you were wondering I've got the mount for the body side........

Just my luck! Thanks for listening to my frustration! Oh well...look forward to meeting you guys tonight @ Pizza....

Bryan
Was that yours???THANKS (Next time you half remove anything at pick-n-pull let me know)I will come in behind you with the right tools. :boohoo:

RWKXJ

Well not that I was claiming that it was MINE, but I was trying to get it-- If you want the other half of it... the bolt, the high angle bushings ---let me know I'll see if I can find them...btw what did you use to get it off??

MR.ROCKAPE

I was at work, I didnt get your track bar but I figured it would be fun to have someone here (ME)reply to this thread like they did.I was trying to have a little fun on this board(and bring a little excitement).But it didnt happen ,so I will go back to :bowdown: PIRATE and have fun on a 4X4 web site.

RWKXJ

Its not a big deal, EricsXJ hooked me up w/ one of his old ones anyway...i just posted in the first place to see if someone from here ended up w/ it...I was going to give them the body mounted side...No big deal man. :)

Sauce

rockape said:
I was at work, I didnt get your track bar but I figured it would be fun to have someone here (ME)reply to this thread like they did.I was trying to have a little fun on this board(and bring a little excitement).But it didnt happen ,so I will go back to :bowdown: PIRATE and have fun on a 4X4 web site.
I guess some people don't know what sarcasm is, I could sense the anger in his messages, I honestly think he was getting ed.