Adjustable Coil spacer

JOE THE TOE

Looks Good & Sounds Good, Buy Now...buy Now...buy Now, Now Offering Employee Discounts, Even If Your Not. How 'bout It!!!!!!!! :D

Connect

I suppose if you really needed to adjust your front ride heigth, but what's wrong with spacers for being 75% cheaper?

DBXJ

well i would like to be able to adj. them since im building a dual purpose vehical and if i go higher i dont have to buy another spacer and ive got a guy who can get me a deal on them

JOE THE TOE

For The Price Of Them It's Kinda Like A Sore D_ck, You Can't Beat It!!!!!!!!!!alot Better Than Standard Spacers, Their Adjustable.say Your Carrying More Camping Gear & Your Junk Sags, Your Average Guy Would Just Deal With It....but 'oh No..not You , Your Going To Adjust For It!!!! :d :d

JOE THE TOE

This Could Be The Next Bud Light Commercial!............today We Solute You ,mister Adjustable Coil Spring-spacer Guy.come Rain ,sleet , Snow , Or Hail , You'll Never Be Caught AZZ High,when Guys Are Flipping Over Forward Or Bottoming Out Bump Stops, Not You, You Stood Strong & High.........that Was Good, I Don't Care Who You Are!!!!!!!!!

Sauce

JOE THE TOE said:
This Could Be The Next Bud Light Commercial!............today We Solute You ,mister Adjustable Coil Spring-spacer Guy.come Rain ,sleet , Snow , Or Hail , You'll Never Be Caught AZZ High,when Guys Are Flipping Over Forward Or Bottoming Out Bump Stops, Not You, You Stood Strong & High.........that Was Good, I Don't Care Who You Are!!!!!!!!!
I don't care who you are, thats funnay

kairo

Staff member
Bud light commercials aside, the main argument I've heard for the ACOS, is that if one side of your jeep sags you can compensate for it. Other than that, I'm not sure I'd spend the $ for them. They do look like a cool idea though

Sauce

now that I take a second look at the link, they are kind of expensive, you could put together a whole lift kit for that much...Whatever you want to do though, we know you are made of money :rolleyes:

DBXJ

davidt said:
now that I take a second look at the link, they are kind of expensive, you could put together a whole lift kit for that much...Whatever you want to do though, we know you are made of money :rolleyes:

well as i said i got a guy who can get me a deal so i might just get them

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
DBXJ said:

Does JeepSpeed rules allow them? BTW, you CAN use lexan or alum to replace all windows but the windshield in Stock Class.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
DBXJ said:

Does JeepSpeed rules allow them? BTW, you CAN use lexan or alum to replace all windows but the windshield and front door windows in Stock Class.

Windshield and FRONT door glass must remain original safety glass. Rear doors on 4-door model and rear quarter glass may be REPLACED with lexan or aluminum. Rear tailgate is optional or hatch glass may be removed. We recommend lowering door glass in competition.

DBXJ

this is the exact section n jeep speed with this they also changed the rules about the gas tank

4.1.1.9 - Windshield and FRONT door glass must remain original safety glass. Rear doors on 4-door model and rear quarter glass may be REPLACED with lexan or aluminum. Rear tailgate is optional or hatch glass may be removed. We recommend lowering door glass in competition.

yea its been change recently up till a month ago they still had 2004 rules
and yes if the product is open to the public u can use it

Last edited:

Samco Fab

JOE THE TOE said:
:D