After work tonight??

Sierra Valley

Hey,

Finally got my heep out of the garage this morning and froze my *** off driving in this morning. So I my heeps in town and was wondering if anybody was going wheeling after work. I get off around 4:30-5:00 this afternoon. Anybody want to play?

4X4BABE

Sierra Valley said:
Hey,

Finally got my heep out of the garage this morning and froze my *** off driving in this morning. So I my heeps in town and was wondering if anybody was going wheeling after work. I get off around 4:30-5:00 this afternoon. Anybody want to play?
where r u planning on going??

Sierra Valley

Well if nothing is going on around here, I am going to head N. on 395 to where the Bug Station is just past the NV/CA border and am going to head w. over the mountains through long valley and up and over into the Sierra Valley. But would like to go wheelin around here as I have never been to any places other than up Peavine and Verdi area. You got any ideas?

4X4BABE

Sierra Valley said:
BTW - Your right, fat chicks cant jump:yes:
u ever been to mogul?? i dont go there much but i used to and can remember how to get there...umm...theres also that spot that kairo took me too..that was cool...and in the back of my house theres tons of trails and some ponds down there...other than that im new to the area..so i dunno

Sierra Valley

Well I am looking to go out and do some wheelin, I know all the areas around here pretty much including Mogul, just havent wheeled them. If you want to go let me know, you can ride w/ me or follow. I am down for some exploring after work.

4X4BABE

Sierra Valley said:
Well I am looking to go out and do some wheelin, I know all the areas around here pretty much including Mogul, just havent wheeled them. If you want to go let me know, you can ride w/ me or follow. I am down for some exploring after work.
aright im down...what time and where do u wanna meet up?

4X4BABE

4x4babe said:
aright im down...what time and where do u wanna meet up?
it would be better for me if we meet up somewhere near north reno...cause i gotta go pick up my mom and sis and drop them off back at the house...and traffic sux...so ill get to my house sometime around 5:30...

4X4BABE

Sierra Valley said:
5:30ish works. Where in N. Reno? I work over off of Rock and Greg St. Where do you want to go? I am down for whatever.
hmm....u know where those baseball fields are on the corner of N virginia and Mccarran...that like reno sports complex or whatever across the street from the cemetary on virginia...wanna meet in that parking lot at around 5:30-6

stv in bfe

4x4babe said:
hmm....u know where those baseball fields are on the corner of N virginia and Mccarran...that like reno sports complex or whatever across the street from the cemetary on virginia...wanna meet in that parking lot at around 5:30-6
to go where?

4X4BABE

Sierra Valley said:
I'm following ya, sure I would be down to meet there.
haha i thought i was following u.lol...i dunno i guess well all talk about it after we meet up...so ya see u then...u know where that parking lot is stv?

Sierra Valley

4x4babe said:
haha i thought i was following u.lol...i dunno i guess well all talk about it after we meet up...so ya see u then...u know where that parking lot is stv?

You are more than welcome to follow. Cool, around 5:30 c u at the ball field. We can go up to peavine or somewhere else.

4X4BABE

Sierra Valley said:
You are more than welcome to follow. Cool, around 5:30 c u at the ball field. We can go up to peavine or somewhere else.
aright cool...see u then...whereever sounds good to me

4X4BABE

Sierra Valley said:
Should be fun, just want to get out of the office. Super slow day:hyper:
yeah same here...bout to fall asleep on my desk...now its gonna go by even slower cause i wanna hurry and start off my weekend...but oh well...:rolleyes: