Ammo Watch

troyintahoe

Gardnerville Walmart just got in a shipment tonight. 7mm Rifle, 9mm pistol, & 40 S&W. Limit two boxes per customer.

Troy in Gardnerville

Air Sierra

Staff member
Seen .22lr?

last time I was there yesterday they had about a dozen boxes..but it goes way to quick. I went in during lunch, they had about 30 boxes of .223 I bought the max they allow "2 boxes" sent my wife in 1 hour later and they were all gone.

Spence

last time I was there yesterday they had about a dozen boxes..but it goes way to quick. I went in during lunch, they had about 30 boxes of .223 I bought the max they allow "2 boxes" sent my wife in 1 hour later and they were all gone.

Seems to be the issue. None up here when I go. All I want is some .22 so I can at least shoot something right now and it is even being screwed. Sucks.

Nevadabackroader

Seems to be the issue. None up here when I go. All I want is some .22 so I can at least shoot something right now and it is even being screwed. Sucks.

Gun show coming up next month. Crowds will be stupid to get .223 and 7.62 but if you go in later they will probably still have some bricks of .22

Waylander

Walmart in lemon valley has had the small boxes of 22lr this whole time. They also have bulk packs of 45 auto, 250 rounds of umc i think. as far as i know its been there through all this madness. before anyone asks, of course they dont have 223.

Spence

Walmart in lemon valley has had the small boxes of 22lr this whole time. They also have bulk packs of 45 auto, 250 rounds of umc i think. as far as i know its been there through all this madness. before anyone asks, of course they dont have 223.

Saw that they had the 20 rounders. Too much hassle with that since you can only buy 2 boxes at a time. I just wish I could stumble on a couple 555 rounders

mjrsfj40

Sportsman's receives their shipments on Wed. I picked up 22lr of the Remington flavor at noon this past Wednesday. $21.99 for the bulk pack. Also picked up 223 reloading components. Timing has become everything!

White7

Gardnerville Walmart just got in a shipment tonight. 7mm Rifle, 9mm pistol, & 40 S&W. Limit two boxes per customer.

Troy in Gardnerville
I haven't had a problem finding all the 7mm and .40 i want,,,they're not the tacticool rounds was at sportsman today anything you want in 7mag and 300 mag is there for the taking

CashMoney

I piss excellence.
As of 830 tonight scheels had nothing but unpopular rifle rounds, shot gun shells and odd ball handgun like 44 mag and 45gap