Ammo Watch

Rockindoc

Scheels had a shitload of white box .45 for $50/100 yesterday and a bunch of .40. Cabelas had 30+ boxes of some 9mm aluminum case stuff, didn't catch the price.

lexzila

Titan ammunition in Sparks :p Went with a friend and we bought 1,000 rounds between us :D They come in 500 rnd boxes. WAY cheaper than ANYONE else around as well ;)

Jroll

Scheels has 55gr 5.56 American Eagle in 100rd boxes. $50 limit 2 per customer. Also have .22lr Remington in 525rd boxes for $30. Limit 1per customer. They let me and my wife each buy 2 boxes of 5.56 AND on box of the .22.

ivan

Im at Scheels now they have about 30 boxes of 556 (100 round boxes) 2 box limit for 49.99 per box and some 22 (525 rounds) 1 box limit for 29.99 per box!

Nevadastars

Just left Frontier Liquor in Fallon and they had 100rd Winchester White Box bulk 9mm, 45 ACP, Remington Thunderbolt .22lr 500 pack and Federal .22lr bulk 325. I think they had some CCI also. Things are looking up in the ammo world even if it is pricier.

ChickenLittle

Just left Frontier Liquor in Fallon and they had 100rd Winchester White Box bulk 9mm, 45 ACP, Remington Thunderbolt .22lr 500 pack and Federal .22lr bulk 325. I think they had some CCI also. Things are looking up in the ammo world even if it is pricier.

Give it time
I hope it all comes back down to more normal prices.

Let's all keep sharing to support each other and save our money for when we can buy more with it.

Rockindoc

How much did they want for the 22lr?

Nevadastars

How much did they want for the 22lr?

Well, I didn't have my damn old guy reading glasses with me, but I think the Federal 325 was $21.99, I thought the Remington 500 said $32.99, but don't quote me on that. Didn't check the CCI.
They only had a couple of the Federal's left, but quite a few Remington Thunderbolt boxes.

Nevadastars

Went back to Frontier (with glasses this time!) in Fallon and checked out the prices and what is in stock. The Federal is gone, the CCI was long, not long rifle and is also gone. They have several Remington Golden Bullets 525 packs at $34.99, but going pretty quick and also have a few Remington Thunderbolt 500 packs at $29.99. I bought a pack of the Thunderbolts. Last time I bought a brick of those at Frontier a few years ago, it was $12. :(

Still had plenty of 9mm Winchester white box 100rds at $32.99 and several boxes of American Eagle 45ACP $26.99.

Last edited:
Went back to Frontier (with glasses this time!) in Fallon and checked out the prices and what is in stock. The Federal is gone, the CCI was long, not long rifle and is also gone. They have several Remington Golden Bullets 525 packs at $34.99, but going pretty quick and also have a few Remington Thunderbolt 500 packs at $29.99. I bought a pack of the Thunderbolts. Last time I bought a brick of those at Frontier a few years ago, it was $12. :(

Still had plenty of 9mm Winchester white box 100rds at $32.99 and several boxes of American Eagle 45ACP $26.99.

Thats weird, I went by last night and the guy behind the counter said all 22lr was gone. The only thing left was WMR.