Ammo Watch

Nevadabackroader

Lemmon Valley Walmart right now
has 18 boxes of federal and winchester 40s&w, 20 boxes fpu .45, at least 30 winchester 7.62x39, 1 box winchester 22-250, 1 box winchester .308.

Nevadastars

Thats weird, I went by last night and the guy behind the counter said all 22lr was gone. The only thing left was WMR.

When did you go by there? I first saw it last night (Thursday) around 4:30............then today about 11:00. The 22 is behind the counter, not on the counter like the rifle and handgun ammo. If you need some and they are out, I can sell you the box I bought today for what I paid for it. I have plenty of .22lr and just bought it because they finally had it.

Jroll

Cabella's has 20 rd boxes of 5.56 for 11.99. I can't remember the manufacturer. Blue and white box I think?? Probably 120 boxes as of 10 mins ago. Still 5 box limit.

When did you go by there? I first saw it last night (Thursday) around 4:30............then today about 11:00. The 22 is behind the counter, not on the counter like the rifle and handgun ammo. If you need some and they are out, I can sell you the box I bought today for what I paid for it. I have plenty of .22lr and just bought it because they finally had it.

I went @ 6pm yesterday. Nothing on the shelf behind th counter. I asked the cashier and he said they sold out 30 minutes earlier.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not hurting for ammo.

John90XJ

In the last hour, Lemmon Valley Vista Knoll WalMart had four boxes left of Tula steel case .45ACP for $15.97. Was also surprised to see some .30-30 down toward the bottom of the case. Hadn't seen it in a while.

cmarjeep

Glendale Walmart had about 20 boxes of Federal 5.56 at about 2 today when I was there. I got my 3 boxes. Other than that they had no pistol ammo but a bunch of rifle ammo. They also had quite a bit of 7.62x39.

Sportsmans was pretty dry. They had a bunch of rifle stuff but almost no pistol except for a few boxes of big bore revolver ammo.

cmarjeep

I was at Scheels a couple hours ago and they had a BOATLOAD of 45ACP in 100 WWB packs. They also had quite a bit of 9mm Blazer Brass and .38spl in 100 rnd and 50 rnd packs.

John90XJ

I was at Scheels a couple hours ago and they had a BOATLOAD of 45ACP in 100 WWB packs. They also had quite a bit of 9mm Blazer Brass and .38spl in 100 rnd and 50 rnd packs.

Bring a boatload of dough, it's pretty spendy stuff. Word from the sales guy is that they are buying through a distributor instead of directly from the manufacturer. While they have it, it's expensive.

Plenty of .223 in Remington UMC boxes, 20 rounds for about $23. There is .22 LR at $3.99 a box of 50. Plenty of pistol ammo as talked about above.

MagPul windowed PMags are in stock at $30 each. Plenty of base model DPMS AR-15s for $749 each, on sale.

cmarjeep

Bring a boatload of dough, it's pretty spendy stuff. Word from the sales guy is that they are buying through a distributor instead of directly from the manufacturer. While they have it, it's expensive.

Plenty of .223 in Remington UMC boxes, 20 rounds for about $23. There is .22 LR at $3.99 a box of 50. Plenty of pistol ammo as talked about above.

MagPul windowed PMags are in stock at $30 each. Plenty of base model DPMS AR-15s for $749 each, on sale.

Yeah Sharon has windowed Pmags at $20 each. I think I bought the rest of his non windowed yesterday.

The pistol ammo at Scheels was pricey. I got 2 boxes of 9 for my buddy in CA because he can't find it anywhere down there. It was $20 a box though which is insane for 9. I also got a box of .38 because I've been wanting to shoot my GP100 for a while now but haven't seen one box of .357 or .38 anywhere.

Reno Computer Repair

renocomputerrepair.com
Staff member
If any of you are going to the Hills Angels/Reno4x4.com pizza social tonight, I am donating a 500 round brick of Winchester Dynamax .22 to the raffle tonight, tickets are $1.00 each.

bigsnoz

On the way back from lunch (hour ago), Sportsmans had a decent amount of 9mm. 100rnd cans of Fiocchi for 32.99.
Lots of .223 Tula
Lots of 7.62x39 brass and steel.

tahoe1028

As of 245pm cabelas had 11 bricks of winchester superx 22lr 36gr. 29.99 each. one box limit.

I didn't look at any other calibers or prices

Keeper

I picked assorted .223 ammo over the past few months and don't need it, so if anyone wants assorted .223 (in box) Fiochi, and american eagle .223 I have 200 rounds and will sell for $100