Ammo Watch

seal13il

Premium Member
got word that we have a pallet in route of 223/556(PMC bronze & X-tac) & 22LR (CCI Velocitor), will prob arrive around Tuesday-Thursday....(we ordered it back in Jan....holly crapppppppp)

seal13il

Premium Member
Sorry guys, I was admitted to renown yesterday and m still here...once they let me go( soon I hope....) and I get back into the shop ill keep u all up to date...

tahoe1028

Sorry guys, I was admitted to renown yesterday and m still here...once they let me go( soon I hope....) and I get back into the shop ill keep u all up to date...

Well thats bullshit tell them to hurry up, they got an impotant man on there hands and we got pests to kill.

Get well...

tahoe1028

so I bought my kid a new bike; and im sitting on a comfortable amount of 22lr. I thought id sell some of it and wanted to see if anyone here is interested.

3,100 rounds $200.00

(4) 525 packs of Remington Golden bullet
(2) 500 packs of Remington thunderbolt

comes out to a little less than .065 a round. I will be making a small profit, but not much. can meet in town during the week or im sure we can figure something out. PM me for my cell phone number. Ill check later tonight; were going out for a bit.

tahoe1028

I would prefer to sell as a lot just to make it easier on me and pay for the bike. god make me break out the calculator... I don't have a problem with that im sure we could work something out. lets say $34 for the golden bullet and $32 for the thunderbolt? im not desperate I was just thinking this was a win win. but let me know if you want one or more and we can meet somewhere in Reno during the week.

SOLD

Last edited:

seal13il

Premium Member
we do have a few cases of 223 left from the last delivery....prob wont last the weekend, but if anyone needs.....