Ammo Watch

xkmacx86

Yeah I've been watching slick guns. I know scheels gets bulk boxes but its nigh impossible to know when is coming in. Same price as cabellas though

cmarjeep

Probably a little late now but Sportsman's got a decent shipment in yesterday. They had pretty much every major caliber in including the Remington 250 rnd boxes of 9mm and .45. They had plenty of .223 and 5.56 in a bunch of different brands including Federal, American Eagle, TULA. And I finally found some .357 mag which I've been looking for 6 months now.

tahoe1028

I ran over to cabellas the other day and the 9.99 was out of stock. Just gotta catch them on a good day.

was just there at 2:30 they had a decent amount of 9.99 stuff they had a limited selection of 8.99ppu ( like 10 boxes ) and a decent amount of 12.99 stuff.

tahoe1028

keeping the thread ALIVE not sure if its too late or what their limit is but wally world in Lemmon had 223 tula brass max for 16.97 per 50 about 3 hours ago.

jsipe007

Wally world at west macarren had 1000 rd federal xm193 for $447 yesterday for those interest. 5 or 6 cases when I was there