Ammo Watch

Dr. Marneaus

Premium Member
Just gotta hit cabelas or sportsmans at the right time. On Saturday Cabelas had 556 for like 60 cents, which isnt ridiculous for factory non-surplus 556. I've bought 9mm there in the past few months at like 25 cents a round, which again isnt turrable.

I picked up some .50AE last weekend for $2 a round....which is actually fair and normal pricing LOL

The big box stores pretty much have pricing they're locked in at, which uin a way only contributes to the insanity because their shelves will always be empty moments after they are loaded, but you just gotta be there on the right days. I think it was Monday, I was at sportsmans and they had several packs of bulk 9mm, and a bunch of defense 9, 40, 357, etc.

Last edited:

Mr_Scott

Premium Member
I'd buy 9mm all day long at .25 that's a fair price.
I'm super late to the party but I've never seen anything close to a quarter a rnd. I got 500 rounds of steel case fmj in Dec for $.36. Haven't paid less than .60 since.

I gotta quit buying gun shit and get back on my 4x4 build, I think it's a cheaper hobby.

DJRENO

Premium Member
I'm super late to the party but I've never seen anything close to a quarter a rnd. I got 500 rounds of steel case fmj in Dec for $.36. Haven't paid less than .60 since.

I gotta quit buying gun shit and get back on my 4x4 build, I think it's a cheaper hobby.
It is now. Just about a year ago I bought a 1000 round bulk pack of CCI 9mm 115 grain for $169 shipped. Wish I'd bought 10 of them........

Dr. Marneaus

Premium Member
It is now. Just about a year ago I bought a 1000 round bulk pack of CCI 9mm 115 grain for $169 shipped. Wish I'd bought 10 of them........

Yup. Last case I bought was 18 cents, one before that was 14 cents after rebate.

Gone are those days.

solja4jc

Premium Member
there was a bunch of .223 Remm at scheels this morning. about 300-400 20 ROUND boxes. Price per 20 rounds was $27+ Tax...

Dr. Marneaus

Premium Member
Scheels has boat loads of 9mm and .40 and CCI41's

$23 per box (46 cents per round). Federal syn-something range ammo. 100 rounds per person. Literal pallet or more

$48 per brick of CCI 41's. One brick per person.

Go get em, boys.

DirtyChemist

Premium Member
Scheels has boat loads of 9mm and .40 and CCI41's

$23 per box (46 cents per round). Federal syn-something range ammo. 100 rounds per person. Literal pallet or more

$48 per brick of CCI 41's. One brick per person.

Go get em, boys.

Oh wow. I didn’t think anyone would EVER get primers. Might zip over there shortly.

DirtyChemist

Premium Member
19fa1624512ae56df66161e1c517db65.jpg

Reno sportsman’s has limits again.