• DISCLAIMER: RENO4x4 is in no way responsible for any firearms transactions made on and/or through this site. All transactions must be in accordance with all local, state and federal laws. By use of the site, buyer and seller specifically agree to hold RENO4x4 completely harmless for any damages from misuse, illegal transactions, etc.

Ammo

Mr_Scott

Premium Member
WOW. Any success? Kinda weird, they send you a confirmation email and then ask for payment.

BobF

Premium Member
I put in an order for 10 boxes. You submit the order, get order number, then go to google pay to make payment with the order number in the MEMO field. Archaic at best. However, it that's what I gotta do, that's what I'm gonna do.

tahoe1028

Hopefully you guys get it. I was able to add 500 to cart at 3:40pm; Something doesn't feel right. But I hope I'm wrong.

That's the price it should be

Mr_Scott

Premium Member
Hopefully you guys get it. I was able to add 500 to cart at 3:40pm; Something doesn't feel right. But I hope I'm wrong.

That's the price it should be
If I hadn't already received a big order in the mail today, I'd have ordered more. This is a much better deal assuming it shows up or my bank account isn't drained in the morning.

FYI,
BBB and other reputable sources state this is a scam with multiple complaints about this bring fraudulent.
THIS IS A SCAM AND NOBODY ELSE SHOULD ORDER FROM THEM.

Moderators should update the post to reflect this before anybody else gets ripped off

Last edited:

jsipe007

Yikes, hope you get the ammo but the Google Pay portion is sketch AF. One would think a legit business should be able to take CC or other widely accepted forms of payment.

If the ammo comes on though, that’s a steal for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr_Scott

Premium Member
I kept it real tame and only ordered 5 boxes. Sub $60 gamble. Fingers crossed it's all on the up and up.