Android Camera / Video Software.... What are you using?

DaGimp

Looking something free of course... but pay is an option....

Flaws with current software.
1. Press button.. .5 seconds later takes picture...
2. Button is in a stupid place making it almost impossible to hold phone and not get fingers in front of the lens.
3. Has no delayed picture, say I want to be in group picture... Set phone... delay for 15 seconds to i can rejoin the group for the photo. Mine cant do that..
4. Panaoramic photos....

What I really care about!
1. I have to take a photo for the company internal website. I'd like to able to take this picture without assistance AKA someone laughing at me attempt to smile (I almost never smile *unless drunk :D* ).. So I'm looking for something that will snap a picture say every 3 seconds while I try various attempts at smiling while not looking like a complete fool.

braindead0

Ignore the machine
Get a cheap point and shoot camera, this isn't likely a software issue the cameras on phones are crap generally with slow sensors, couple that with a slow processor...

DaGimp

Get a cheap point and shoot camera, this isn't likely a software issue the cameras on phones are crap generally with slow sensors, couple that with a slow processor...
I have a camera, problem is I never ever remember to bring it. At least with the Camera phone its always with me. .

Damn man, you just want everything.
Doesnt everyone?

get s5???
Looks like I'm getting a Note 5 now, perhaps some of these issues will be resolved.

http://www.reno4x4.com/showthread.php/82921-Square-Trade?p=798681#post798681

DaGimp

Note 5 camera and software is awesome. Has all of the features I wanted and tons more, take picture with a second of pressing the button. 16mp camera...