Andy @ hi-cap gunsmithing?

775Toy

Andy @ hi-cap gun works ?

So there used to be a shop in sparks called hi-cap gun works. I
Trying to get ahold of one of the old owners, his name was Andy, dont recall the last name. They went out of business last summer. Please any info would be great . Thanks.

Last edited:

775Toy

Nobody ? Basically they went out of business and failed to let there customers or maybe just me Know! I'd like to get my Winchester semi auto 12 gauge back. If anyone knows Andy ( previous owner ) or anyone who worked there who could get ahold of him I'd appreciate it. There shop was located off Stanford way on bank st . Or Maybe how to find out his last name to try and contact him? I've searched online and all websites and numbers/emails ect was erased. Only thing I get is a old blog ? Thanks for any info.

maxamillion2345

Wish I could help more. Maybe call the BATF.

Yaeger, Lance W & Wilson, Andrew H

9 88 031 01 1H 01443 "YAEGER, LANCE W & WILSON, ANDREW H" HI-CAP GUNWORKS 75 BANK STREET SUITE 23 SPARKS NV 89431 75 BANK STREET SUITE 23 SPARKS NV 89431 7753295861

Could be any of these or none? zabasearch.com

Last edited:

775Toy

Thanks max! Look like I may have to make some calls tomorrow. O and stupid question probly , what's batf ? Thanks

775Toy

Thanks seal13il for the reply. If I can't get my gun back I may be into your shop to purchase another.

775Toy

So by contacting ATF or local le, what would they do for me ? I've never had this kind of issue, so I really don't know how to go about it. This was over a year ago and I've looked but can find my copy of the work order I got when I dropped the gun off ?

maxamillion2345

So by contacting ATF or local le, what would they do for me ? I've never had this kind of issue, so I really don't know how to go about it. This was over a year ago and I've looked but can find my copy of the work order I got when I dropped the gun off ?

I'm not sure they'll be able to do much but personally it's what I'd do. I'd give them the full details then explain I felt my firearm had been stolen from me. Not likely to get it back, but you never know. They might have a way to contact him too.

ammowaster

ATF can look up the current address if they still have a FFL which most people keep even when they close. If they cant help try local LE

seal13il

shot me a pm(or stop by the shop) with as much det as u can, make, model, S/N# and date and whom did u leave it with, I'll see what I can do to help...

775Toy

Will do , I'll be back in town Thursday , I'll try to stop by. I need my truck washed @ frank town also. Thanks seal13il and all other replays.