Any interest in tube fenders?

MR.ROCKAPE

I am getting ready to build some tube fenders for my 89 yj and was wondering if anybody would be interested in a set for a cj,yj or tj?No,not for free but they will look like the ones from poisonspyder.com and those are $400.00.I will be able to give you a price as soon as I get the first set made. (Your original fenders would have to be cut so you can retain your inner fender.)Let me know.Also once the first set is made I will do a write up here for you do-it-yourselfers.

rockrawler81

ud probably have more luck if you put it in the For Sale forum...just a thought, lol... dont worry :D if youre like me, you look around all this site.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
I would be eventually interested. But not until I finish all the rest of my Jeep build. :(

Connect

Where are you buying your metal, I need to pick up some tubing and plate for my front bumper project. you wouldn't happen to have a plasma torch would ya? Damn cutting torch leaves such rough edges.

Sauce

Connect said:
Where are you buying your metal, I need to pick up some tubing and plate for my front bumper project. you wouldn't happen to have a plasma torch would ya? Damn cutting torch leaves such rough edges.
He buys his metal at reno salvage and he doesn't have a plasma cutter, but throttle boy does

PizzaJeep

ya im interested... in fact the tube fenders from PSC are coming up on my list really soon, so if you have them ready by the time i purchase, ill probably get them from you instead

RARECJ8

i have PSC tube fenders on the Minnow and love 'em, but the fitment and install was a royal PITA. about 8 hours one side, 6 the other-- but the final product is well worth every penny ...er... dollar. when/if anyone is ready to do the install, i can offer ideas.

mb

MR.ROCKAPE

I hope to make the first set in under 6-7 hours.I will post pics when complete.But I got a little practice bending when building my Tube buggy.

MR.ROCKAPE

Finished welding them today,posted some more pics(follow the link above to see) :rock: One side note ,total weld and construction time was 8 hours for both(including black paint)Who needs these??

Last edited: