Anybody Know...

KYOTA

What company has the quarry that is located at the entrance to Bronco Canyon? Know anyone that works there? I'm looking for the name to possibly contact them about work. thanks

rusty_tlc

Sounds like a good excuse to go for a ride. :yup: If my social director hasen't made to many plans for us I'll try to head up there this weekend.

FeCamel

The quarry near Lockwood is run by Granite Construction. There are also a few other sites out near there run by Eagle-Picher. Both of these companies should have websites with links for jobs.

MR.ROCKAPE

The Quarry at the entrance to BC isnt run by Granite.The one Granite owns is the other direction from the exit.I happen to work at that one(not an operator though).If you are interested in getting on with granite contact the Operating Engineers #3 I know they need operators.If you want I can get you the phone #.Let me know and I will PM it to you.

KYOTA

rockape yes please PM the #, I'm a member of local 701 (op engineers) up here in Portland but we're slooooooooow. My buddy whos a pilebuck from the Auburn area also told me to get my *** in gear and call #3, he said they are so hard up for operators that he ends up running hoes and loaders half the time.

JOE THE TOE

Bronco Canyon

If Your Talking About The Entrance At Lockwood The Company's Name Is Trw.i Did Concrete Up There 2 Years Ago & They Build Exsplosives Like The Ones That Make Your Airbags Deploy.

KYOTA

Not sure if its Lockwood but its where you go in off 80 about 3-4 miles outside of Sparks, then kind of meander past the trailer park thats across the river turn in right before the quarry gate.

JOE THE TOE

Bronco

10-4 Thats The Lockwood Way.right After Trw On The Right Theres A Dirt-road & Thats Where I Go In,so I Dont Know Why You Would Need Permission 'cause It's The Complete Opposite Side Of The Road!wait A Minute I Just Thought Of Something,you Guys Are Going In The Way Summit Truck Fest Takes You,are'ntyou?

JOE THE TOE

Are You Looking For A Job?don't You Live In Oregon....i Own My Own Concrete Co. & Know Quite A Few People In Different Trades.

KYOTA

well ya but Im a union operator so I'm going to have to transfer to local 3 first then find something under 300k to live in. believe me i want to be down there