anyone going out at all?

ZJchukar

I'm in, let's go.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
I was thinking Steve's Loop maybe but I've never been there, not sure where to go so I can't lead. I don't have lockers so I'm trying keep it manageable for me. I really like the harder stuff but I'm new to it so I don't know where a lot of these places are.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
I was thinking Steve's Loop maybe but I've never been there, not sure where to go so I can't lead. I don't have lockers so I'm trying keep it manageable for me. I really like the harder stuff but I'm new to it so I don't know where a lot of these places are.

ZJchukar

Think I'm gonna go to the moon rocks in the morning. Not sure what time. If any of you are interested, post here tonight and we'll nail down a time. I'm going either way.

ScoobyMike

I live down off Geiger grade, moon rocks is too much highway for me. If you ever want to do Bronco, Eldorado, poke around VC or winter wheel the Rubicon from Tahoma I'm game. Have fun

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

ZJchukar

I'd be in to try bronco and Eldorado but I'm not locked so I dunno how far I'd be able to get but definitely willing! I hit up the club to see if we can get a Steve's Loop trip next weekend so I'm committed to that for now.

ZJchukar

Is there any interest in Steve's Loop THIS SATURDAY? 12/19

I'd prefer to go with someone who's been there and knows the trail.

ZJchukar

I reluctantly activated my old Facebook account and am working it out there. We'll see.

@wrund I'd like to see if we can get a few to commit to make it a bigger trip. Hopefully it'll work out

wrund

I don't know that trail. Would a stock JKUR make it?
It depends on how the weather and prior rigs have torn it up. There are easier lines and harder lines, it's a short section that many have done in 15 minutes. We've spent two hours before getting some rigs through that had open diffs and wanted to take the harder lines. 99% of this trail is just a 2wd trail.

ZJchukar

I'm not gonna post my cell here but if you guys are serious about going, shoot me a message and I'll give you my number. Hopefully we can get a decent turnout!

willys dave

What we used to do years ago was to meet at the Burger king Parking lot @ Pyramid and Eagle Canyon Dr. at 10:00 am and take off from there.

ZJchukar

Dave, we went almost a year ago. If people want to go, lets meet at that Burger King around at 10am. We will leave by 10:15am. It will be cold in the canyon, just an FYI.
Got your message, I'll give you a call tomorrow afternoon.

I'm in. I'll see if I can get any of the Hills Angels guys to come too.