anyone going out at all?

wrund

Yes, this run will be cancelled. There's some off-camber situations where we need a dry, hard surface to keep from sliding into the ravines. Although it would make for great videos, as long as it's not my rig.

WILLD420

Premium Member
We got over 2' in the bottom of Washoe Valley. As soon as you go up in elevation, it gets much deeper quickly.

ZJchukar

Just wanted to see how everyone is doing. Between work and tons of other personal tasks, I've been trying to get my rear bumper/tire carrier finished. No wheeling until it's done.

Has anyone been getting out at all recently?

Thedirtman

Happy go Topless day. There will be a Jeep gathering in Virgina City today with 3 groups from Reno, carson, and dayton heading up there at 10 am.

Landon.YJ

Anyone have a group doing moderate trails in the area that wouldn’t mind me tagging along sometime soon? I’m getting into crawling and would love any advice I can get! I have off road experience but not rock experience in particular. I have a ‘91 YJ on a 4.5 inch lift with quick disconnects and 33’s(upping to 37’s once I do an axle swap, can’t find a shop that will take on that project, so anyone who would like to help out a college student would be appreciated). Anyways, I would love to join you guys on some trails if you’ll have me!

DJRENO

Premium Member
Anyone have a group doing moderate trails in the area that wouldn’t mind me tagging along sometime soon? I’m getting into crawling and would love any advice I can get! I have off road experience but not rock experience in particular. I have a ‘91 YJ on a 4.5 inch lift with quick disconnects and 33’s(upping to 37’s once I do an axle swap, can’t find a shop that will take on that project, so anyone who would like to help out a college student would be appreciated). Anyways, I would love to join you guys on some trails if you’ll have me!
Have you checked with Nate at Nate's Precision re: the axle swap?

RARECJ8

What time are you guys meeting?
they're meeting friday afternoon at the upper camp area then sat is trail work clearing deadfall etc. the following w/e reno overlanders are camping there too doing the trail. think i'll hit up this 2ed event. more wheeling, less work.

shmumbles

It's a lot more work than I was expecting. And you know, I can't spend all of my time out in the garage. I just want to get out wheeling...it's the middle of June already.
I hear that! I hope to be good to go in the next week or two.

E: I actually just accidentally fixed it. I'll be out this weekend lol

Last edited: