axles on sunday

blackwidow

I'M GETTING MY AXLES ON SUNDAY..FINALLY!!!!!!! :D I guess you might say i'm excited. Well I pick them up sunday and plan to have them in the following weekend. If anyone is interested in hanging out the weekend of April 16-17th to watch and possibly lend a hand, let me know. Also plan on testing them out thant weekend as well if anyone is interested in moonrocks and maybe steves loop.

Sauce

good deal, I am glad you are finally able to go and get them...hopefully everything will work out for you.

blackwidow said:
I'M GETTING MY AXLES ON SUNDAY..FINALLY!!!!!!! :D I guess you might say i'm excited. Well I pick them up sunday and plan to have them in the following weekend. If anyone is interested in hanging out the weekend of April 16-17th to watch and possibly lend a hand, let me know. Also plan on testing them out thant weekend as well if anyone is interested in moonrocks and maybe steves loop.

what kind of axels did you get?

blackwidow

well "hp" means high pinion...."lp" Low pinion....as for omh or ohm i don't know where you saw that but the only thing that came to my mind was the unti measure ohms.

blackwidow

sure thing eric. I plan on taking pictures as well from the beginning of prime them for paint to putting them in. I'll post up information about it sometime next week.

blackwidow

I GOT MY AXLES TODAY!!!!!!! :D I'll post pics of what they look like soon and put the rest of the build up on my web page

Sauce

hooray! glad you got them. It is such a great feeling to get parts for your build. On to the install...