Battlecocks Bug!

Dr. Marneaus

Premium Member
Where abouts in the redrock area are you? I live up here right in the community off the redrock exit. There are a ton of volkswagens in this neighborhood, one guy on my street has a street looking bug, a few busses, a lifted thing, and a type 3 fastback. Him and his buddies are always wrenching on one of their VW's

Battlecock

Where abouts in the redrock area are you? I live up here right in the community off the redrock exit. There are a ton of volkswagens in this neighborhood, one guy on my street has a street looking bug, a few busses, a lifted thing, and a type 3 fastback. Him and his buddies are always wrenching on one of their VW's
Yep, that's Dylans place. Super nice people.The green/black 62 bug, and the thing are Dylans. The 2 busses are his brother Williams, and the fastback belongs to their mom. I'm right in the middle of Silver shores dr.

Last edited:

Dr. Marneaus

Premium Member
Yep, that's Dylans place. Super nice people.The green/black 62 bug, and the thing are Dylans. The 2 busses are his brother Williams, and the fastback belongs to their mom. I'm right in the middle of Silver shores dr.

Cool! Small town right? I'm on Big River. Just bought a house in golden valley tho so we'll be leaving the neighborhood in a few weeks :-/