Best bow tech in town?

CoopDogg

I've got a couple things I need mounted and adjusted on my bow. Any recommendations for anyone in town?

treasure hunter

I do all of my own set up and tuning.
I believe that if you have a problem on a hunt or at the range, that in most cases if you can do your own field repairs, that it well save the day.
Or Chad or Erik at Cabelas can help. just my opinion.

CharlieD

I've been happy with Wasting Arrows although I haven't gotten too fancy yet with anything on my bows. Just upgraded to an Elite Synergy and had them swap out limbs to a lower weight on my old bow for my wife to use since she "thinks" she likes it from the limited shooting she's done with a rental bow.

CoopDogg

Thanks for the replies guys, I'll call around and see who's available. I could probably mount and adjust the sight as well as mount the rest, but if I'm gonna have to go in to get arrows cut, I might as well have them do it right the first time

DirtyChemist

Premium Member
I'll second Eric at Cabela's. He shoots, hunts and competes locally and I worked with him before he worked at Cabela's. He is a good guy and he knows what he is doing.

CoopDogg

I'll second Eric at Cabela's. He shoots, hunts and competes locally and I worked with him before he worked at Cabela's. He is a good guy and he knows what he is doing.
Ended up going to him. He's a great guy and very knowledgable. Went to scheels and they had a new kid working on bows. He tried to mount the sight in the quiver position so I saw all I needed to. Went to Eric today and he set it up in no time at all