Big Reno show Nov19 2021

Burien

Anyone been to the last one? Been several years since I’ve gone, are they worth shit now with ca laws?

CharlieMan

Premium Member
I got a good deal on 124gr xtreme fmj proectiles at the last nugget show. $40/500. Then I quit competitive shooting and havent loaded any since :(

Burien

Sounds like the anti gun lobby has successfully poisoned the show, a slow death will surely arrive. I wonder if the show promoter fought it politically with proper campaign donations..

DJRENO

Premium Member
Sounds like the anti gun lobby has successfully poisoned the show, a slow death will surely arrive. I wonder if the show promoter fought it politically with proper campaign donations..
Where does it sound like it?

Burien

If you can’t take ammunition with you after purchasing it, as mentioned above, and further Brady restrictions on trading, buying guns, what would you really benefit from at a gun show?

DJRENO

Premium Member
That was a GSR rule and they implemented it at a gun show that happened right after the Route 91 shootings. After that the GSR said no more gun shows. I went to the convention center a few weeks back for the crossroads show and bough ammo and carried it around and then out. I assume that the "Brady restrictions" you refer to have to do with the background check for private transaction requirement. That's not a Brady issue, that is a Sisolack/Democrat issue.

Check your facts.