• DISCLAIMER: RENO4x4 is in no way responsible for any firearms transactions made on and/or through this site. All transactions must be in accordance with all local, state and federal laws. By use of the site, buyer and seller specifically agree to hold RENO4x4 completely harmless for any damages from misuse, illegal transactions, etc.

Binary trigger anyone?

DJRENO

Premium Member
They are fun as hell. With a little practice you can run it nearly as fast as full auto. Way more accurate and controllable than a bump stock. Burns through ammo at an amazing pace. Great for an accurate double tap. Or run it in semi when you don't need/want to create a lead cloud.

RARECJ8

Have one on the way for the 10/22. We shall see. Looks like installation is a chore tho..l

DJRENO

Premium Member
On the AR installation was easy. The function checks took more time. It should be a lot of fun on the 10/22, plus the ammo is a lot cheaper (if you can find it).

jlavallee

I have a buddy that has a couple and they're fun but not something I would put in a serious use gun. However, he has one in an MP5 clone and that thing is just awesome to play 1980's commando with. If the MP5 clones weren't so expensive, I'd have one for giggles and I'd have a binary trigger in it. For an AR my favorite is AR Gold as the trigger is so good you can be stupid fast with good aimed fire.

jlavallee

I have a buddy who has a couple. He has an AR with one and an MP5 clone with one. The MP5 is a riot to shoot and the stock trigger wasn't wonderful anyway so if I had one of those, I'd buy one. As for the AR, you can have a nice trigger with even a spring kit and clean up, much less a drop in like an AR Gold. I would never give up a good AR trigger to get one of them and occasionally you can outrun the trigger and induce a stoppage. For something like the MP5 that is a complete toy and nothing you'd reach for when you could run a rifle round, I say yes. For anything potentially defensive, no. My two cents... They're worth about what you paid for them.