BRONCO

kairo

Staff member
I put in a deposit. I'll be the guinea pig.

When I do my build, I'm going to have front and rear lockers, 35" tires, and the swaybar disconnect. Depending on what the build allows, I'm getting the big motor. I think it's the 2.7 ecoboost for the trim level I picked (Badlands).

It almost seems like Ford listened to offroaders when they designed this thing.

tahoe1028

I put in a deposit. I'll be the guinea pig.

When I do my build, I'm going to have front and rear lockers, 35" tires, and the swaybar disconnect. Depending on what the build allows, I'm getting the big motor. I think it's the 2.7 ecoboost for the trim level I picked (Badlands).

It almost seems like Ford listened to offroaders when they designed this thing.
I'm not a Ford fan but I like this thing and the ranger raptor.

What are you getting for trans? The manual looks very interesting and the 94-1 crawl ratio. I think the auto is 63-1 or something close.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not a Ford fan but I like this thing and the ranger raptor.

What are you getting for trans? The manual looks very interesting and the 94-1 crawl ratio. I think the auto is 63-1 or something close.
I think 2.7 is only available with an auto.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
I don't care for 4 door JKs and JLs, same goes for the 4 door Bronco. 2 door all the way.

kairo

Staff member
I don't care for 4 door JKs and JLs, same goes for the 4 door Bronco. 2 door all the way.
Agree, the 2 door looks so much better IMO. Next debate is the orange/yellow or the Area-51 green color.

Rumor has it there's a factory lift that'll be available to let you run 37's, but I'm not sure how that front D44 center will hold up to that.