BRONCO

zadar

Is this thing out yet? I see local ford dealer website showing one in stock. 1.5L 3 cylinder engine??

kairo

Staff member
Is this thing out yet? I see local ford dealer website showing one in stock. 1.5L 3 cylinder engine??
That's the Bronco sport you're looking at. Think Jeep Compass.

And no, the real ones aren't out yet. Ford majorly dropped the ball on the roll out. I'd be driving one right now if they had kept to any of their timeline promises they made.

CashMoney

I piss excellence.
That's the Bronco sport you're looking at. Think Jeep Compass.

And no, the real ones aren't out yet. Ford majorly dropped the ball on the roll out. I'd be driving one right now if they had kept to any of their timeline promises they made.
I totally agree about them dropping the ball. If I were them I would have waited to announce it until i was closer to being able to actually produce one.

kairo

Staff member
So, anyone heard what the ETA is?

I've been wondering that too. I got bored almost a year ago and they still haven't delivered any I don't think. They were supposed to start rolling out Q1 of this year

GloNDark

I saw a post about supposedly the first customer delivery last week. It was a red wildtrack 4 door.

My 4 Door First Edition is scheduled for production the week of July 19th. It's been delayed twice already so we will see what happens. haha

willys dave

This is the first one I've seen in the wild. I know it's a sport but it looks like a cross between a Rover and a Ford Explorer and I was not impressed. It also looks like it has a huge blind spot, kind of like a FJ Cruiser.

Attachments

• IMG_7539.JPG
    IMG_7539.JPG
    230 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7540.JPG
    IMG_7540.JPG
    322.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7541.JPG
    IMG_7541.JPG
    222.8 KB · Views: 5