Bud Canyon Wed. Aug 3

Sauce

Dustin and I are running bud canyon on wed., anybody want to roll? Little boys need not apply, gotta have 35's and lockers :D, maybe I will make it through without bending another tie rod?, we will have to see...Denis, I am calling you out, get out here and wheel...

blackwidow

and david how bout we make it through the falls this time w/o you overheatin'...Oh and if you can try and call up aaron with his buggy or jeremy or whoever with buggys...I want to see them things in action

Sauce

aaron's buggy still isn't running at 100%, as for jeremy, send him a pm. I went back up on sat. but bent my tierod at the first waterfall, I don't think the ghost of bud canyon likes me :(. I am going to call summit girl and see if she wants to take her barbie jeep up...

Sauce

I don't but dustin probably does. We will plan on going around 7 or 7:30 if that is ok with everyone.

xjmoser

Sauce said:
Dustin and I are running bud canyon on wed., anybody want to roll? Little boys need not apply, gotta have 35's and lockers :D, maybe I will make it through without bending another tie rod?, we will have to see...Denis, I am calling you out, get out here and wheel...

WTF? I cant go because im a little boy with small tires?

But I have BIG BALLS......

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sauce

sorry tom, xj's with A/C need not apply. You can come if you want, I would love to see you try this canyon, if you did it, I would be amazed.

MR.ROCKAPE

Sauce said:
Dustin and I are running bud canyon on wed., anybody want to roll? Little boys need not apply, gotta have 35's and lockers :D, maybe I will make it through without bending another mans big long rod?, we will have to see...Denis, I am calling you out, get out here and wheel...
Does this mean I can show up on 33s??The baby jeep is going to its new owner this weekend so one more outing before its gone would be fun.I think the buggy would be overkill and I know how it scares off you xj guys(none of you all made it to Moonrocks yesterday???)Moonrocks+xjs=TOO "HARDCORE" :eek:

xjmoser

rockape said:
Does this mean I can show up on 33s??The baby jeep is going to its new owner this weekend so one more outing before its gone would be fun.I think the buggy would be overkill and I know how it scares off you xj guys(none of you all made it to Moonrocks yesterday???)Moonrocks+xjs=TOO "HARDCORE" :eek:

Thats what Ive been sayin... :yup:

kairo

Staff member
meh, I thought about drivin up there on just my front driveshaft, but I didn't want to make you look bad ;)

Sauce

rockape said:
show up rocksnake, unless you are skeered, which I know you are. Lets meet up at the kings row trailhead around 7 PM.

spoon

WTF!!!! Sauce the rock-ho callin' his rock-pimp scared! I think a b*tch slap is comin' your way fool :slap: . You actually gonna wheel your junk this time Saucey? Or are you gonna duck the action like you have been doing the last two weeks? Why you trying to scare off the guys on 33's? Afraid that they may show up and school you in your BIG BOY truck-o-ree? Sauce=Reno 4x4.com's #1 web wheeler :yup:

throttleboy

spoon said:
WTF!!!! Sauce the rock-ho callin' his rock-pimp scared! I think a b*tch slap is comin' your way fool :slap: . You actually gonna wheel your junk this time Saucey? Or are you gonna duck the action like you have been doing the last two weeks? Why you trying to scare off the guys on 33's? Afraid that they may show up and school you in your BIG BOY truck-o-ree? Sauce=Reno 4x4.com's #1 web wheeler :yup:
daaammm,your pimp hand :thumbsup: is strong my brotha :D !!