Budweiser this weekend?

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
Bud Canyon this weekend?

Saturday any time or Sunday afternoon? I've never been there, want to see what's it all about.

Last edited:

tomdean

I am not familiar with the area.

I am looking at a topo. I see Peavine Peak, Bull Ranch Creek, etc.

Between I-80 and US-395.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
tomdean said:
I am not familiar with the area.

I am looking at a topo. I see Peavine Peak, Bull Ranch Creek, etc.

Between I-80 and US-395.

it will not be on a Topo map. it's one of those small local trails. we can hit it Sat. morning and then head over to Moonrocks.

Sierra Valley

Which one is bud? I have been all up in behind Kings Row and havent found anything that is too tough? I have heard that there is some good trails in there but havent seen anything as of yet.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
We can meet at 9am. Any suggestions for a place?

Supposed to stop raining tomorrow. :yes:

Sauce

meeting place is at the kings row trailhead. Just look for my big dumb truck :sycho: If anybody doesn't know where that is, if you are coming from mccaran, turn west on to kings row, follow it up through the roundabout and up to the sign on the left hand side of the street that says "kings row trailhead" (it goes between 2 houses)

Sierra Valley

Sauce said:
meeting place is at the kings row trailhead. Just look for my big dumb truck :sycho: If anybody doesn't know where that is, if you are coming from mccaran, turn west on to kings row, follow it up through the roundabout and up to the sign on the left hand side of the street that says "kings row trailhead" (it goes between 2 houses)

That would actually be on the right, its obvious enough when you get there:thefinger

Sauce

can we bump this up til 10, I have a few things I need to get at pnp so I can be ready (my coolant bottle is shot)

spoon

If you guys are going to run another trail after Bud then i'll try to make it. Would like to get in another run or two before the off-season.

whiteZJ

I guess I'll come since it is so close to me anyways. I know the ZJ cant make it far on this trail so could i hitch a ride with someone and watch the carnage;) ? Denis i'll buy a sticker too. i have been wanting one just been to lazy to ask. see you guys at 10.