• Funny! I'd sport that

Votes: 38 61.3%
  • Fat chicks need love too

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Bad taste, leave it on the shelves

Votes: 13 21.0%

• Total voters

Connect

Funny, I wouldn't put it on my truck but its funny.

A better one is a LP bracket my friend has on his 05 mustang, My other ride is... Your Daughter

Scrub

Its funny for damn sure, but someone would slash your tires or key your ride so i wouldent put it on mine.

Connect

Scrub said:
Its funny for damn sure, but someone would slash your tires or key your ride so i wouldent put it on mine.

Yea those fat chicks have a temper about (----) long ;)

j/k

kairo

Staff member
Scrub said:
or key your ride

hehehehe, that's a valid threat :disagree: They'd probably add some balance to the scratches already on there.

I saw that bumper sticker on a truck today and thought it was pretty funny

Scrub

kairo said:
hehehehe, that's a valid threat :disagree: They'd probably add some balance to the scratches already on there.

I saw that bumper sticker on a truck today and thought it was pretty funny

Okay well some people on here Dont Daily Drive their jeeps or whatever, so it getting keyed might piss someone off, to me it would just help me decide to paint my jeep sooner :rolleyes:

But nick how pissed would you be if someone slashed all 5 of your tires? :eek:

chevydummie

i guess i can be the bad one ive had it on my truck for 2 years now
l_90f72989ffba4bf09b4c920ab08daf06.jpg

CashMoney

I piss excellence.
Wholy thread revival batman! I don't think half of these guys in this thread have posted in a long time

thedevl

I used to have one that said " No Fat Chicks... They Make My Tires Rub!"

I also used to have a sticker that said "Smoke Crack And Worship Satan" I would not recomend this sticker on your car as I started getting harrased by the cops as soon as it went on the car. I minute I took it off I quit getting pulled over for nothing.