Butcher Boy may be closing Dec 1st

Bitosin

Thats the problem. I would go there and spend money, but I dont really have any to spend :(

Likewise. If you can afford to buy high quality meat, they have the best. Right now we're cruising the sale ads and making do with what we can. Times are tough all over.

thedevl

That sucks! I wish I had the money to go and buy some meat from there. I love those Bacon Burgers that they have.

TwinStick

Thats the problem. I would go there and spend money, but I dont really have any to spend :(

Yeah, I think that is the problem they are seeing with the community as a whole. I hope the news story is correct stating a new owner will open it back up down the road.

Pariah

Bump!

It's sad they are closing a location, maybe entierly, but they need to conslidate their inventory. The 50% inventory reduction sale starts today. Forget Best Buy and WalMart, hit up Butcher Boy for Black Friday.

RARECJ8

yep, t'was busy. Went there in the AM and got a pile of goodies, then after lunch thought, WTF and went back for more goodies. Saw Ken J. and it was a sad day...

dasanii19

Everyone is welcome to meet at Sparks Red Robin. I might be able to work out a possible Reno 4x4 discount on the meet days.