Cal 4WD members

Fish Sticks

Any California Association of 4WD club members here. I'm currently a member and would suggest joining if you can afford it or care about our trails.

Scrub

Is there a website or something, i'll take a look into it, how much are the yearly dues?

Fish Sticks

CA4WDC in search will get you to the site. The membership is $45, they are very involved in cleaning and keeping the Sierra trails open. They run the annual Sierra Trek on the Fordyce trail, a must for everyone.

Dirty Harry

Staff member
The website is www.cal4wheel.com .

I am a life member of Cal4Wheel, I think that they put on great events like Panamint Valley Days, Winter Fun Festival, and Sierra Trek. Plus all of the labor for the events is volunteer and the money they raise is used to fight trail closures, including ones in Nevada such as Sand Mountain.

Fish Sticks

Wow, life member. I know I should just pony up but I think it was $645 at the time. They are one of the better groups. I can not remember the exact number of Nevada members from the list, but it was scary low.

Dirty Harry

Staff member
It is a good cause so I do not mind supporting them. I always enjoy the Cal4Wheel events and try to attend as many as possible. Blue Ribbon Coalition, United 4WD Association, Nevada United FWD, and Tread Lightly are all organizations that I strongly support as well. I want places to go wheeling for years to come.

Dirty Harry

Staff member
RARECJ8 said:
who's a member of our statewide group www.nufwa.org?

You already know that I am. They don't have life membership (yet) though. :yup: I missed the event in Elko this weekend but I am planning on going to the Jarbridge event for the 4th of July. I went to the Hump N' Bump down south last November as well, it was a good time.