Calrocs 2010 Local events

BIG BLUE

due to time restraints and some unseen financial burdens I wont be competing this go around. I will be there in full support, and I will be competing in the second event.

BIG BLUE

I plan to be there with a video camera...but this year I'm paying my twenty bucks and still getting a press pass. That way Glenn wont think I'm sneaking in again. I'm not sure where those glasses came from. My daughter got them somewhere and I found them in the excursion that day of the run. I think they make me have super wheeling powers so they are mine now!!!

BIG BLUE

We still have a ton of flyer's that need to be distributed as well!!!!!

Technical inspections will be held here at ORI for the CalRoc event.
I will post up with details on our site when they are figured out:cool:
Let me know when the tech inspection is..ill still bring my jeep over for them to look over so Ican make sure its ready fro round 2.

LadyRed

Hey, does anybody over there get the Big Nickel? I"m wondering if my CalROCS ad came out in it today?? Anybody?? Thanks!

LadyRed

Thanks JeepNoob! Let me know.
I hope everybody has a great time out there next weekend. Me? I'm going to Jeep Beach in Florida so I'll have to miss out on this one.

Tfab

Reno4x4 Vendor
My door bars???. I didn't know how to do it otherwise,plus the picture of Erik Miller's rig gave me inspiration.It is kind of akward having a somewhat streetable rig that you know you may WAD UP :confused: I would like to walk away from this season with a respectably good looking rig :laughat: I am still building(by me I mean my SUPER DUPER TRENT FAB STUNT GUYS :cool:) a 4 seater that I would like to epically rock XRRA, KOH, and CalRocs in(It can be done) So with that said Good luck to all and to all a good night!(wait I'm not going to bed :)rolleyes:) can't sleep so excited :p
-Lisa

Attachments

Last edited:

Dave's 70 CJ6

Can't wait to see the pictures from the event! Here's Josh from WE Rock after the CalROC's event at Giants Throne, getting his groove on with the Lobster girl at the Boomtown buffet...

Attachments