Calrocs Reno Event

Ampdraw

Better ask Joe the Toe cause he's the one who designed them and we've been stocking them since we opened
You guys should run that church thing next door to you off and take over that second space as a sales floor. That thing is kind of scary anyhow, the one Sunday night when I was dropping off my Jeep in your parking lot it sounded like they were sacrificing goats in there. What a weird f**king place for a church.

BIG BLUE

You guys should run that church thing next door to you off and take over that second space as a sales floor. That thing is kind of scary anyhow, the one Sunday night when I was dropping off my Jeep in your parking lot it sounded like they were sacrificing goats in there. What a weird f**king place for a church.
What are you talking about...didnt you know Lisa runs that too?? Thats were they get all their supportes from. The trent Fab cult.....

Im hoping to compete this year so I'm looking forward to the giants throne. Thanks for putting this together, now once you start hotdog days back up my life will be complete.

DirtyChemist

Dates are set. ONe in May and one in June for Reno.

Where is it at in Reno? Building another course down by the Sands? I'll be going to the two in Reno and probably try and make Donner as well. Don't want to look that far into my calander right now.