can any wheelers in reno tell me where to 4wheelin around the reno area??

ANDYFEE

im new to Reno and im looking for a trail to to cruse on, heres the thing i have a 2002 jeep TJ 4wd 4.0, its bone stock on 30x9.50 bfg all terrains,
my cant really do any crazy trails nor can it climb a rock, but im looking for somthing simple that not to flat, if u guys can help that would be hella cool thanks, "the new noob jeeper in Reno"

kairo

Staff member
email me or post up here sometime when you want to go, and I can show you some trails around mt. rose highway. Easy ones.

Scrub

Yea nick has a really bad memory for being so young :yup: but yea there are alot of nice little trails around reno that you can do with a stock rig, hunter lake trail(well part of it) is pretty fun to just go cruise around.

-Matt-

Reno Computer Repair

renocomputerrepair.com
Staff member
Saturday

If you would like to make a run on Saturday, PM or email me, I can take you through some of the Hunter Lake Trail, Moss Lake, etc.

blackwidow

Scrub said:
hunter lake trail(well part of it) is pretty fun to just go cruise around.
-Matt-

yea i don't know if you remember fellas but hunter lake is where that guy with the rubicon went and got stuck. So part of it....more like the base of the trail is okay in a stock rig. Just don't go alone or you may end up with your jeep stolen as well!

owenst7

yea i don't know if you remember fellas but hunter lake is where that guy with the rubicon went and got stuck. So part of it....more like the base of the trail is okay in a stock rig. Just don't go alone or you may end up with your jeep stolen as well!

I've driven my stock IFS 1/2 ton truck through that whole trail from Caughlin Ranch to Cabela's in 2wd many times :confused:

Bitosin

Now this is an old thread!

You're not kidding !!! I don't know if that guy is still around even. This thread is 7 years old. But if anybody is looking for a trail to run, watch the threads and I usually lead a run on Sundays and most can be done in a stock rig.