car seats

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
besides the obvious answer - junkyard, where else one might find clean seats, in good condition? i am particularily looking for a import compact seats. any rice shops/junk yards around here?

DBXJ

well there New eva or what ever its called in reno it in the nickle alot its a rice shop and car toyz in parklane and audio express used to carry seats too

p2yota

try airport autowreckers in reno.they have alot of import stuff. 825-6761

Last edited:

DBXJ

yea and theres one somewhare in the reno/carson area that has alot of bmws and audis and what not too though what its called

rusty_tlc

I wonder if you could find take outs from a shop that does installation of after market seats?
I used to buy tires that way.

Sauce

did you ever talk to rock ape? I really like his seats. Otherwise, just go and buy some corbeau, PRP or similar, the seat is definitely a place that I feel it is worth it to spend the extra money. You have to sit in them all day. Otherwise, I am sure rock ape will sell you his old aluminum racing seats out of project street crawler :D

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
davidt said:
did you ever talk to rock ape? I really like his seats. Otherwise, just go and buy some corbeau, PRP or similar, the seat is definitely a place that I feel it is worth it to spend the extra money. You have to sit in them all day. Otherwise, I am sure rock ape will sell you his old aluminum racing seats out of project street crawler :D

i don't want non-padded seats. i looked at PRP, was almost going to oder some Daily Drivers, but with brackets, etc it was gonna be over $500. that's why i'm looking for some high-end rice seats, as they are nice and snug.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
i think something like this would look nice in my TJ.

Attachments

• my_del_sol_31_large.jpg
    my_del_sol_31_large.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 79

CATALYST

Import seats

There are sometimes seats like that at Summit Racing in the demo section for usually about a hundred bucks a piece

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
Summit Girl said:
There are sometimes seats like that at Summit Racing in the demo section for usually about a hundred bucks a piece

do you usually have a pair or just one-offs? can you let me know when there's one of two?

willyj

check in the hills of sun valley on friday nights before they burn down the evidence....

:D

Scat makes a nice set in several different styles. when i was into bugs that was what i was going to plant my rear in after i saw (and felt) a style that a friend had.

http://www.procarbyscat.com/

scatseat.jpg

Last edited: