CB antenna

DBXJ

well ive been tryin to think of a place to mount my Cb antenna
i was thinkin about the rigrear lower quearter panel since later on it gonna be bent in and the antenna is gonna be mounted on the bumper
any other suggestions

PizzaJeep

dude.. is your jeep running yet? by running i mean driving it on the street back and forth from work and such.. could you drive it to my house if you wanted??? not running as in you could start the engine if you felt like it

DBXJ

yea its runnin pretty good too the vibration is gone and it gets up and goes alot better too

PizzaJeep

ok super cool.. just makin sure your not tryin to get too many things going at once... youve got a lot on your project plate right now, not including a cb that you want to add into the mix

DBXJ

well theres only a couple of things that need to be done 1st lift it im half way there i just need coils and a bumper

Connect

Me personally think it's kinda white trash, but :) I'd go with a low prfile one on the window or sumthin, like the tv antennaes

DBXJ

well theres reasons i went with this one my old wip antenna got thrown out so i got a firestik from my bro.
and later its gonna be used for race app.
and i dont really care what others think its gonna be used and not just for show like some ppl i know
and above all else its free