CCW wait time

CashMoney

I piss excellence.
Currently waiting to hear back from Armed and Safe on their renewal class. Just realized it's February and unless someone knows of a class around the end of February they're getting my money.

Any problem with filling out and signing each form before showing up for fingerprints?
Any advice on what time to go and drop stuff off? I'll have a baby with me so MAYBE that will speed things up. Maybe I'll have someone watch him for a bit. Last time I went everyone went to lunch when I was supposed to be called. They came back and realized I'd been sitting there for an hour.

http://www.topshotfirearmsandtraining.com/nevada-ccw-class.html I heard these guys had an opening for this saturday

DirtyChemist

http://www.topshotfirearmsandtraining.com/nevada-ccw-class.html I heard these guys had an opening for this saturday

Thanks but I'm actually busy this, and next, Saturday.

We are sold out through April

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

WOW! I am glad I found what I did then.

Since I haven't renewed in a while is there a class portion I need to finish for re-certification or is it JUST shooting 30 rounds? Every single time I've renewed there have been different requirements from "qualify with each firearm you will carry" to "shoot a 22 and carry a 500 if you want" so I just want to get a little preview.

Looking at Utah it looks like all would need for a renewal would be a copy of my current permit and a passport photo. No fingerprints? No certification course? Just "fill this out and send it back with money."?

seal13il

Premium Member
Requirements haven't changed much besides the "type of firearm".... Alway was a minimum 4 hour class for renewal and Range time.... Many instructors just cut corners.... Main thing is.... U can now qualify with a. 22 revolver and carry a..... Desert eagle 50:)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

CashMoney

I piss excellence.
Just turned in my paperwork today and the gal said its good I came in because they were getting out to 120 days on permits. Very nice people there and they tried to get everyone in and out in a timely manner so no complaints from me there.

DJRENO

Just turned in my paperwork today and the gal said its good I came in because they were getting out to 120 days on permits. Very nice people there and they tried to get everyone in and out in a timely manner so no complaints from me there.

That was the SO?

DirtyChemist

Paperwork submitted about the first week of April. Permit received the first week of July. They didn't tell me my hair was hanging down in my face so the photo sucks. About 3 months but well under the 120 work days I was expecting.

CashMoney

I piss excellence.
Paperwork submitted about the first week of April. Permit received the first week of July. They didn't tell me my hair was hanging down in my face so the photo sucks. About 3 months but well under the 120 work days I was expecting.

I think I got mine right at 100

jfrey123

Cool, someone bumped this for me so I don’t have to search lol.

Applied 3/28
Issued 6/25
Rec’d 6/28

Better than the past reports, but still not awesome.

DirtyChemist

Should be about 100 days from when you drop it off. I wasn't sure if weekends counted which if they don't it's faster than 120. I don't feel like looking up the law for how fast they have to issue it and assume calendar, not business days.

seal13il

Premium Member
One of my Douglas county customers recieved his renewal after 10 days......crazy...washoe?... good luck

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

jfrey123

Should be about 100 days from when you drop it off. I wasn't sure if weekends counted which if they don't it's faster than 120. I don't feel like looking up the law for how fast they have to issue it and assume calendar, not business days.

The statute simply states 120 days, no specification. It’s always been interpreted as calendar days to my knowledge, and if they tried to claim business days it could easily be challenged.