CKRCs Tracks near completion !

troutman

So for those of you who don't know, Ckrc the top shelf radio controlled hobby shop here in town, has almost completed two of the three tracks they're building....crawl track, dirt oval and a full clay track for ripping around and catching some air.....this track is at the same site as the hobby shop on Mill street, behind West Marine and at the south end of GSRs parking lot...............come get some !!!

https://www.facebook.com/ckrchobbies/

ckrc track build wraith 004.JPG

ckrc track build wraith 030.JPG

ckrc track build wraith 033.JPG

ckrc track build wraith 050.JPG

ckrc track build wraith 061.JPG

ckrc track build wraith 064.JPG

ckrc track build wraith 072.JPG

Last edited:

troutman

Saw them working on it last week when I went in for parts for my Bomber. Looks great!

Agreed Eric ! so you got a Bomber, well that's badass should be a lot of fun to go down in the evening under lights and be outdoors...there's talk about having a number of rental rigs for the folks that would like to try some hands on without having to fully indulge.

RelentlessTaco

Premium Member
Agreed Eric ! so you got a Bomber, well that's badass should be a lot of fun to go down in the evening under lights and be outdoors...there's talk about having a number of rental rigs for the folks that would like to try some hands on without having to fully indulge.
Know anything about how it will be run? Cost to use it, or free for customers?
Would definitely bring my bomber down for some fun.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

ZackMicF

i didnt even realize they moved locations, when i come to Reno in July imma have to check it out for sure!!!

TREE

All of the tracks are going to be SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No other place has the flexibility so that you can bring your crawler, crawl for a while and then hit the clay track and catch some air!

I personally cannot wait until it all opens up for some under the beautiful Northern Nevada night sky racing action!

troutman

No other place has the flexibility so that you can bring your crawler, crawl for a while and then hit the clay track and catch some air!

I personally cannot wait until it all opens up for some under the beautiful Northern Nevada night sky racing action!

May 21 is the day !!!

gottorque

Would make for some awesome night shots of the action also!

willys dave

I can't seem to get any of my gas cars running good at this elevation, is this shop a full service shop? can I bring my car in and have them tune it up ?

troutman

Dave, I do believe they work on nitro cars, that's a real good question. They're open tomorrow 10-4:00 .....give them a jingle 786-7733

gottorque

Their Nitro guy is usually in during the week, but you can certainly drop it off today. Yup, they can do tune ups and full service also.

troutman

This coming weekend is Free practice on the brand new track and then the official opening is the following weekend....come on out and watch or better yet bring your crawlers, bashers, buggies etc. and get some track time in !!!

OK so today is the DAY! Saturday the 14th c'mon down for a look at the new tracks or better yet bring your cars down ...totally free !!! It will be windy and warm so check it out !

https://www.facebook.com/ckrchobbies/

skip bruce at roc course wraiths 043.JPG

13139188_1084748701568462_5407979742298676504_n.jpg

Last edited: