Connect's Rig

Connect

Well here It is I suppose, been holding it off cause I don't have a digital camera to get good pics, but whatever.

1992 Jeep Cherokee Laredo:
4.0 I6 HO
AW4
NP231
Dana 30 /F
Dana 35 /R
4.5" Rough Country Lift, AAL w/Shackles
31x10.5" M+S Studded
15x7" Black Rockcrawler Wheels

Interior:
AC
Compass/temp
Keyless Entry
Power Windows
Power Locks

Stereo:
Pioneer + Ipod

Future Mods:

displayimage.php

EDIT) Let's bring back some wayyy dead threads here. Some newer pics I guess. At least I've upgraded to a better Camera ;)

snowbg.jpg

100_0689.jpg

moon.jpg

100_1488.jpg

100_0517.jpg

Last edited:

Scrub

Looks good, but you need some good pics of it. one of these days bring it over and i can snap some pics of it :yup:

Connect

I know, if you look through the pics of school bus canyon you can get a better idea, but those don't give it justice flex wise.

Connect

BTT!!

Gets a new motor in next week. Last one went kaboom. I plan on keeping it a semi stocker trail rig. Not much else to update in the last 2 years.

M

MIGHTYRAM97

You mean the ones built and sitting in my garage? I just like to look at them and tease people that someday I'll put them under something....

J/K

would that classify as autophillia ??? fondling automotive parts ???:D

Connect

Well On saturday I decided the DD needed new tires, cause getting a hole poked in the tread by a nothing special rock, and no mud performance what so ever, the old blown out revo's were getting replaced. Came across 4 pre armor-alled Toyo Open country A/T's with less then 2k miles on them for $360 on craigslist, with some 5 on 5.5 17x9 steel wheels. Picked them up, and got them mounted not 10 minutes later.

Out with the old.... no more punctures
September232007028.jpg

In with the new
newshoe1.jpg

newshoe.jpg

And the cherokee is back to living status, so hopefully going to be wheeling that instead of the F150 from now on.

Last edited:

Connect

when ever google is scheduled for a shut down i'd guess..

Little internet joke? :sick:

I'm not sure when I'm going to start the buildup on the cherokee. I'm actually not going to be using the Silver XJ. I got a free 95 XJ that I plan on doing the axle swap on. Without a garage and all this lovely weather I'm regretting not spending every dollar I earned on parts to try and get this done before winter :(

black jpster

Well On saturday I decided the DD needed new tires, cause getting a hole poked in the tread by a nothing special rock, and no mud performance what so ever, the old blown out revo's were getting replaced. Came across 4 pre armor-alled Toyo Open country A/T's with less then 2k miles on them for $360 on craigslist, with some 5 on 5.5 17x9 steel wheels. Picked them up, and got them mounted not 10 minutes later.

Out with the old.... no more punctures
September232007028.jpg

In with the new
newshoe1.jpg

newshoe.jpg

And the cherokee is back to living status, so hopefully going to be wheeling that instead of the F150 from now on.
how many people does it take to look at a flat tire? ha ha couldn't help but notice the many reflections of people looking at it:thumbsup:

Connect

how many people does it take to look at a flat tire? ha ha couldn't help but notice the many reflections of people looking at it:thumbsup:

When your blocking the trail and you have 8 rigs, people get curious :D Not to mention who doesn't like watching someones broke sh!t haha

so when is the sawzall party?

That's the big reason I'm going with the free 95, so I can hack the shiot out of it (already has some body damage) and not feel guilty. Pull the doors, do the back half, don't need fenders :gapteeth:

black jpster

When your blocking the trail and you have 8 rigs, people get curious :D Not to mention who doesn't like watching someones broke sh!t haha

That's the big reason I'm going with the free 95, so I can hack the shiot out of it (already has some body damage) and not feel guilty. Pull the doors, do the back half, don't need fenders :gapteeth:

ha true true.

CashMoney

I piss excellence.

you should like cut the doors in half and weld them to the body then, it would be like having rockcrawler doors or somethin and still keep some structural integrity, plus it would be cool in a dukes of hazard way :gapteeth::rock:

POOR BOY

you should like cut the doors in half and weld them to the body then, it would be like having rockcrawler doors or somethin and still keep some structural integrity, plus it would be cool in a dukes of hazard way :gapteeth::rock:

thats good stuff :gapteeth:

kairo

Staff member

then paint a giant confederate flag on the roof?