Coyotes

RenoSyn

Haven't been out hunting coyotes this year, but we have seen a bunch of them out near our backyard so I know they are out there, but it's a congested area so hunting is off-limits.

rundovr

On my way home tonight I hit a nice male with my truck and when I got home I had four on my front patio in some trash my wife set out. Guess im going to have to start shooting them again. And no, no pics of the one I hit.it was pretty messed up I put it down with my 40cal.

Nevadastars

On my way home tonight I hit a nice male with my truck and when I got home I had four on my front patio in some trash my wife set out. Guess im going to have to start shooting them again. And no, no pics of the one I hit.it was pretty messed up I put it down with my 40cal.

What part of Fallon are you at? We are out off Hillsboro at the edge of the desert and haven't heard or seen any in quite a while.

Desertdog77

Out three times in the last two months. Clan Alpines last. Caller with human baby calls. Nailed four in fifteen minutes and got a cat to come in. Didn't take the cat - to small.

rundovr

I live out past lone tree off a dirt road. Plenty of them out here. Just tonight they started sounding off at 7pm sounds like ten plus.

jfrey123

Human baby cries on a caller? Is that a thing? I'm naive as fuck when it comes to electronic callers, but I did a WTF double take when I read that...

campbell990

I just had my gallbladder a out and I'm waiting for the incisions to heal so I can get back out there. I'm sick of being benched.

Branstetter

We have some really bold ones out here in Stagecoach. Every night they seem to be coming into the neighborhood a little earlier. I think they're going after the little critters in people's yards. But it's the same pattern for the last few days. I'm wondering if there's some moron feeding them.

Just saw one this evening strolling down the street like he owns the place. I'd take care of it, but I don't have any tools for that job.