Currie Control Arms and JB SS SYE

Jgezelin

Okay so I am going to buy a full set of Currie Double Asjustable Control Arms and a JB Conversions SS SYE and ton woods cv shaft to replace the RE arms that I have and the tcase drop I have. The problem is I'm not sure where I should have them installed because I don't feel confident doing it myself. Or if someone would want to help me Ill give them beer money and a friendly conversation!

twich55

I would at least do the control arms yourself, not to difficult. the take out your transfer case and bring it to Marty down at Martin's Auto, he'll have the Slip yoke Eliminator in place in no time. then measure for you driveline last, and call for a Tom Woods or just take it locally to Bayshore Truck Equipment. I have my Jeep torn apart in my garage right now, but if you want to wait until after August I could most likely help you then. however, just try some of this on your own, I think you will find that you are better at this kind of stuff that you think you are.

Jgezelin

Yea not too worried about the control arms but I'm not sure how to set the caster and pinion angle so I thought I would do it at the same time I would get the SYE because it'll be easier. I probably won't get all this until august or so, when I get it I'll let you know. Thanks for the help!

BUILTnotBOUGHT

Yea not too worried about the control arms but I'm not sure how to set the caster and pinion angle so I thought I would do it at the same time I would get the SYE because it'll be easier. I probably won't get all this until august or so, when I get it I'll let you know. Thanks for the help!
Buy harbor freight degree wheel, slap it on knuckle, adjust uppers until you have 3-7* of caster. I would shoot for the high side if links allow it.

Jgezelin

Haha well if someone wants to help me set all the caster angles and stuff I'll do it with someone but I just don't trust myself enough yet haha!