diff protection

Sauce

need some cheap front diff protection, what is the best (reasonably priced) protection. I like the BTF diff cover, any other options? The warn diff cover looks like it worked well for denis today, any other opinions?

Samco Fab

Run a stock thick one and save your $$ for that 4 to 1 or an auto. Just dont center punch large rocks at speed. My Bronco cover is .175 thick, enough to take a reasonable hit.

Sauce

I was thinking about going down to PnP and picking a thick cover up, adding some plate and calling it a day.

Samco Fab

Somehow it has rockrash on it from my shop floor. Let me relive "the good ol days" when it was crazy hardcore for having lockers front and rear and 36s.

spoon

samco fab said:
Somehow it has rockrash on it from my shop floor. Let me relive "the good ol days" when it was crazy hardcore for having lockers front and rear and 36s.
Quit tryin' to live in the past Sambo. You got no hardcore trail cred anymore. Sambo's Bronco that sits on brand new crawlers and never gets wheeled=PATHETIC
:thefinger :thefinger :thefinger

MR.ROCKAPE

spoon said:
Quit tryin' to live in the past Sambo. You got no hardcore trail cred anymore. Sambo's Bronco that sits NEAR brand new crawlers and never gets MOVED=PATHETIC
:thefinger :thefinger :thefinger
SAMBOS TOO GOOD TO WHEEL WITH RENOXJ MEMBERS:eek: :yes: