Disgusting...

RARECJ8

This used to be a pristine meadow near Sardine Valley-- i'd just love to catch the a$$hats that did this!

mb
DSCN3443.jpg

ANDYFEE

thats some shady *** S%#T FU%K heads like taht give 4 wheelin a bad name!!!!
Karma waht goes around comes around.
may that *** get stuck in a rut with a broke RIG and no one there to help him.
u BASTERD

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
those look like quad tracks. unfortunately too many people buy them, but not a lot of them have common sence... :rolleyes:

RARECJ8

this is just one pic, but the trax were EVERYWHERE-- quads? yes. But just as much if not more were wide track 4x4 trax. A pristime meadow must be just too much to resist for some... Man, i'd LOVE to catch them in the act. That's why i carry in all my rigs a disposable camera...cause ya never know when u'll need to take pix.

according to Del Albright's website, confrontation is risky-- if there is cell service (yeah, right) call 911 or the USFS folks. Try to take pix of the faces or, if there is a registered vehicle, the plate #-- they have ways of finding offenders. Last year at Barret Lake, some jeeper drove over the barrier logs into a meadow, so he could use his onboard shower. one pic of his plate number resulted in a huge response and he was found and punished w/in days.

mb

sten_mitchell

Guaranteed if that area was closed to off-roading those d-bags would be up in arms..... Its the 2% a##hole population of off-roaders that make all the rest of us look bad, that 30 minutes doin gay mud donuts or whatever by a couple people will be seen by a hundred people over the course of time, so the next time they see your muddy rig, they'll flip you off.

rusty_tlc

I saw another meadow off 89 this morning that was trashed. Didn't get pictures but it was right off the highway between 80 and Hobart Mills Rd. for everybody to see. What kind of dick heads do this crap? :( :mad:

Verdi911

On the backside of Peavine there are a few similar areas where ATV's have destroyed the litle meadow areas. Makes me sick.

RARECJ8

thats why its so important to carry a camera in ur rig-- the disposable ones are good-- this way is u see some asswipe F'ing up an area, u can politely take pix and turn 'em in. If ur too late, at least u can document the damage and report it to the land managers.

Rotten apple spoils the barrel. right?
Some stupids out there are killing our efforts to keep places open.

So always be diligent and we'll see ya on the trail.

mb

sten_mitchell

You can think of one word? Well I can think of 60 :D !! Blockhead, bonehead, dolt, donkey, dope, dunce, fool, halfwit, idiot, imbecile, jackass, jerk, nincompoop, nitwit, numskull, schmuck, simpleton, twerp, twitbackward, birdbrained, defective, dim, dim-witted, dopey, dull, dumbbell, dumbo, dumdum, dummy, exceptional, feeble-minded, gorked, half-witted, held back, imbecile, lamebrained, mentally defective, moronic, numbskull, opaque, pinhead, retardo, sappy, simple, simple-minded, slow, slow-witted, stupid, subnormal, touched, underachieving, weak, yo-yo...

Scrub

LOL enough of the name calling now people.....i say we just hang them by their <Insert Painful Body part here> and let them rot :hmmrun: