Download Netflix Movies?

RARECJ8

Premium Member
Looking to download some Netflix should ever be off grid. Onto an iPad. Seems a no go. Have app installed but there is no own arrow/download option. Watch with data/wifi, no problem. Tried random sampling of several movies and not there. Verify those same movies on the desk PC and it’s there. Every tutorial says tap the download icon, but that is not present. Stumped. Deleted and reinstalled the app, no difference.

Ideas? TIA.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
How old is the iPad? If it's older, you will not necessarily be running the latest versions of apps.

Which movie are you trying to download? Not all Netflix movies are downloadable. Also your Netflix subscription limits the number of devices that can have downloaded movies on it, the number depends on your subscription.

RARECJ8

Premium Member
iPad with latest iOS. “Your software is up to date.” Not one single offering is available for download. Delete, again and reload the app. No luck. Try with the phone and bingo, option is there. But watching a downloaded movie on iPad is a no go. FML.

DirtyChemist

I’m just here to ask/show my age.

Netflix allows you to download movies to your device and ply them when not connected to the internet?

I assume this is hat the OP wants.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
Have you ever been able to download to this device? What is the version of your Netflix app?

DJRENO

How old is the ipad? I have an old one that says the ios is up to date, but that is because the device is so old it is no longer supported.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
13.6 is the latest version of the Netflix app for iOS, so he's close to being current. Did you try calling Netflix?

jfrey123

Check for a “downloads” button in the bottom tool bar. From that button, you can search for content they permit for downloads. As someone else mentioned, they don’t permit downloads for all shows/movies.

Attachments

• BF8B3047-1CC9-408F-9C42-EA451621A549.jpeg
    BF8B3047-1CC9-408F-9C42-EA451621A549.jpeg
    116.9 KB · Views: 1

RARECJ8

Premium Member
There is not a download option, anywhere for any option... zero. I picked a movie on phone that offers download option —good— then checked same movie on iPad and, nope, not there.