Dream Machine

rusty_tlc

What's your dream machine?
Cost and time are no object.
Is it a trailer Queen?

A daily driver that kicks on the weekends?

Maybe a purpose built tube frame full up rock buggy?

Rock Crawler or Baja style?

DBXJ

mine would be a 750+hp ford trophy truxk for the baja 1000
well my second is waht my jeep is gonna be in another year or so

4xyota

I would want it to be a daily driver 1985 toyota pickup bobed and dovetailed bed with marlin crawler's sas front kit ( it has all the component's that I need for the front end without having to buy them seperatly ) shafer's off road rear coil kit ,MCO7 dual case adapter, 5:29 gaer's high pinion front third member v6 3rd rear, ARB front Detroit rear, marlin X member, LC enginering header, all pro parking brake kit, rear disc conversion, stinger front custom rear bumper, xd8000 warn whinch, and on and on and on

rusty_tlc

4xyota said:
I would want it to be a daily driver 1985 toyota pickup bobed and dovetailed bed with marlin crawler's sas front kit ( it has all the component's that I need for the front end without having to buy them seperatly ) shafer's off road rear coil kit ,MCO7 dual case adapter, 5:29 gaer's high pinion front third member v6 3rd rear, ARB front Detroit rear, marlin X member, LC enginering header, all pro parking brake kit, rear disc conversion, stinger front custom rear bumper, xd8000 warn whinch, and on and on and on
Whats the on and on part? You just had a rich uncle die and leave you everything, plus you hit the lottery, then you dropped twenty in mega bucks and hit. Wouldn't an exo cage be nice on the rig you described?

4xyota

I dont know I already have a cage from All Pro but I dont know I helped one of my friend's do his a school and turned out great rockape saw it at moon rock's sunday but you never know the future mods of any rig untill you decide on what to do untill something on the trail jump's out and makes you want to build a guard or skid plate.
But all I am planing on doing this summer marlin crawler sas kit and shaffers kit with 5:29 gears :D

Last edited:

rusty_tlc

4xyota said:
Have you seen the sami on pirate 4x4 with the unimog 404's and 39's or 44's it is bad @$$ :D
I bet you will see portal box conversions for lots of axles available in a year or two. $$$$$ :rolleyes: