Eagle lake nite run?

4X4BABE

Rafterman said:
Anybody up for an eagle lake nite run saturday night?
im always down for a run...but i dunno where half of these places yall talk about are...eagle lake???? donde esta.lol:yes:

crackmonkey

4x4babe said:
im always down for a run...but i dunno where half of these places yall talk about are...eagle lake???? donde esta.lol:yes:
You can start out at my house.I'll show you the way from there.....:yes:

Rafterman

4x4babe said:
Eagle lake is the begining of the for-dyce run. it is about two miles off the main hwy. Good run for a stock rig with good tires, can be fun for rock rig as well.
:eek:t: can't you post with out being dogged by these guys?

Rafterman

4x4babe said:
lol...hopefully!!!...im waiting for the day when they wont treat me like a sex object.lol...:no: maybe i should just turn lesbian so theyll realize they have no chance and leave me be except for runs.lol....:rolleyes: :rainbow:
I can't speak for others but, for me that would just add to the challenge.:yes: I was thinking about meeting in Truckee about 6:30-7:00. If some body is aware of a run closer of similar caliber I would be interested as well.

4X4BABE

Rafterman said:
I can't speak for others but, for me that would just add to the challenge.:yes: I was thinking about meeting in Truckee about 6:30-7:00. If some body is aware of a run closer of similar caliber I would be interested as well.
oh well...ill just deal with it..im used to there kind..plus im outnumbered here so yeah.lol...

86xjfor8

Rafterman said:
I was thinking about meeting in Truckee about 6:30-7:00. If some body is aware of a run closer of similar caliber I would be interested as well.
where at in truckee

4X4BABE

Rafterman said:
Gas station on west end of town. I think it is a Chevron.
im still clueless as to where its at...im new here...gotta give me directions in terms of freeways and exits.lol

Rafterman

4x4babe said:
im still clueless as to where its at...im new here...gotta give me directions in terms of freeways and exits.lol
The trail head is near the summit of hwy 80 between here and Sacramento. truckee is about 40 miles west of Reno. I can meet you in reno if you would like. say west mcarren and 80 @ 5:30?

4X4BABE

Rafterman said:
The trail head is near the summit of hwy 80 between here and Sacramento. truckee is about 40 miles west of Reno. I can meet you in reno if you would like. say west mcarren and 80 @ 5:30?
sure im down...im supposed to go wheelin with phinx..but ill just tell him about it and drag him along...so yeah after work on saturday ill meet u at 5:30...well choose a spot when the time gets closer...but yeah ill be there:) :yes:

Sierra Valley

sat night might be good for me as well. I will already be in truckee after the hunter lake run. The redneck olypics are going on up there. Supposed to be some rock crawling and boozing and some other **** going on.

Rafterman

Sierra Valley said:
sat night might be good for me as well. I will already be in truckee after the hunter lake run. The redneck olypics are going on up there. Supposed to be some rock crawling and boozing and some other **** going on.
REDNECK OLYMPICS DO Tell????:yes: :rolling: :hmmrun:

Sierra Valley

trying to get the 401 on that right now. Sounds like fun. All I got from my buddy is that it sounds like a DUI RISK?? I told him I need more than that. Keep you posted

Connect

man I don't know but isn't the fordyce trail an hour out from truckee, then another hour and a half once we are done and want to go home? Seems like an all nighter ;) and the only lake I can find named eagle lake is north of susanville. :dunno:

I might roll with you.

Last edited: