EVENT-->PIZZA BOY CHALLENGE!!!

MR.ROCKAPE

Thats right a few buggys will be making a trip to the moon rocks tomorrow after 3pm.Pizza boy are you ready to take the v-crack challenge???Heres how it goes you make it up unassisted (NO winch,spotter rope,or training wheels)$100.00 bucks to you.If you roll,Throttle boy gets to park on your junk :lolrun: Or if you just cant make it, you change your screen name to .........................................................MALL CRAWLER and your sig will say" Meadowood Wheeler"
Well now its time,put up or shut up :mama:

throttleboy

PizzaJeep said:
how many chances do i have??
untell you break,roll,or shit yourself ;) !! o'shit are those rockwells under throttleboys junk :yup: ,if you roll i guess you'll get a close up ;) !!

Attachments

• w2.JPG
    w2.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 138

PizzaJeep

your lucky. im inbetween my 2 pre-rubicon modifications. i did a SYE and a CV driveshaft yesterday and today. its running right now, but i still need to do some gastank work this weekend. depending on how my day works out, ill come over. i work at 5 tomorow, so if i can get out there, do it and come back in time, ill be there. Right now, my only issue is my tires. if you saw my thread about how i want to sell them youd understand what im going through with these toyos. the sidewall doesnt stick as well as it should... nearly as well as it should. it slips right off everytime i try to grab rocks with my sidewalls. nonetheless, i will do my best to go out there, and give you a good show. ive attempted the v crack with the toyo's about 15 times and only made it 2wice so far. im a little pissed about the rock performance, as you could imagine. my BFG mudders were better.

see ya tomorow hopefully. :crazy:

MR.ROCKAPE

Doh!Now thats what I get for talkin $hit.Pizzaboy made my call out to the v-crack challenge ,and goes home a Hun richer!Totally unassisted?Im not saying.
Spoon ,Throttleboy and I had alot of fun.My digital camera took a crap I got no pics but alot of video.Davidt got a few pics maybe he will post up.There was a flop of two,a little damage to a dodge door and my wallet is a little lighter! :mama:

PizzaJeep

haha.. yea apparently i made it on the first try.. how bout that?!!!?? i was defintately not expecting to make it upas flawlessly as i did, let alole, at all... my jeep has been having a lot of issues with the v crack, as stated before... oh well... it was a great excuse to go wheeling for a few hours this afternoon. i enjoyed it a lot, redeemed myself on B7 and finally saw rockape and throttle boy in action... im iimpressed with throttleboys rig. he did a few obstacles flawlessly that ive seen even comp rigs topple on.. i now understand why throttleboy calls himself that though also... when all else fails.. use your right pedal!!!

you guys are awesome, and i cant wait to go wheeling with you some more, on some good trails like bud canyon and such!

i really want some pics and would love to see videos of it... i have videos from last fall of me crawling up it, but my friend is in posession of them, so i have yet to watch them.

sweet!! now i have more beer money for the rubicon trip im taking on the 4th of july weekend!

PizzaJeep

really? i was under the impression that it was... im probably losing it.. the RCAA comp was so long ago already... i guess i forgot.. huh.. yea ill do B7 next time with ya guys... as long as it isnt the crack on the right side of the regular v-crack.. if its just going up the face of the rock on the right, ill do it... hell ive seen a stock chevy pickup do that

spoon

PizzaJeep said:
really? i was under the impression that it was... im probably losing it.. the RCAA comp was so long ago already... i guess i forgot.. huh.. yea ill do B7 next time with ya guys... as long as it isnt the crack on the right side of the regular v-crack.. if its just going up the face of the rock on the right, ill do it... hell ive seen a stock chevy pickup do that
B7 is further to the right of where your thinking. I'd be more than happy to sponsor the next Pizza Boy challenge, $500 if you make B7 unassisted :D .

Sauce

spoon said:
B7 is further to the right of where your thinking. I'd be more than happy to sponsor the next Pizza Boy challenge, $500 if you make B7 unassisted :D .
I will throw up another $500 if he does it unassisted in his jeep

throttleboy

hats off to pizzaheep,i mean jeep :D !! he made it look easy!! i will fork over half of the $100....the look in his eyes just before he did the V was worth $50 bucks :D !!

throttleboy

hey spoon,nice to meet and wheel with you :D !! you've got a spot with the carnage carnival ;) !! hey davidt,nice to meet you also!! wheres the pics??this is the only one i got......next mod boat siding and a cage :yup: !!

Attachments

• q7.JPG
    q7.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 92

spoon

Yeah that was some goodtimes yesterday. It was nice to finally meet you guys. The darkside of this board has been united! :D It was a priviledge to be there for the unveiling of your new smash-rocks-wells. I was glad to see you flogging those boat anchors first trip out :D . Thanks for winching my junk back over both those times. Maybe i'll learn to drive by the next time we head out there so we can spend more time wheelin' instead of winchin' :D .

PizzaJeep

yay... we're hardcore.. and united!!!!. sorry spoon, i wish i coulda gone wheeling with ya, but i just ran out of time... given more time, i would have stuck around and seen what carnage i could have come up with for my jeep personally and i would have challenged rockape up some lines that he would have had about a 50/50 chance of making.. nonetheless, he probably would have made the money back by the end of the day. oh well, its still on for next time, im sure ill bet challenge you to some stuff to get your money back, and most likely make me in the hole haha

hmm so between the 2 of you guys i could get $1000 for making it up 'B7' ..so is it just the face of the rock formation to the right of the crack, or is it what is now technically known as the 2nd v crack by the canyon krawlers(the crack 3 feet to the rightof the original one). next time we all go out, ill definately give it a try.. hell thats what we're out there for.. to give everything a try right? rolling happens, so does sitting on your side... either way, next time we go out, we should plan it out a little earlier, so that i can get more time to spend with you guys.. also i can then bring my friends and neighbor.. theres a lot more fun with more people... then again, i work on the same last minute schedule- i look at the weather and say hmm. look its pretty out today, i think ill go to the moonrocks.

throttleboy, curious, what look did i have in my eyes before i went? i was in a 'never say die' mood.. fawk it, if i make it, i do, if not ill back down and try it a few more times, and then hopefully make it up. right now im practicing getting in the right mindset for doing more difficult stuff, calming down, getting out to take a breath and let the adrenaline out, so that im not driving with it